Hi I'm Lauren

Alright Lauren,
welcome-byc.gif
great to have you here with us
frow.gif

Ridge Backs I had a pure black one when I was a teenager and she was a great dog
yippiechickie.gif

Sounds like you have a full house
clap.gif

Alright Lauren, :welcome   great to  have you here with us :frow

Ridge Backs I had a pure black one when I was a teenager and she was a great dog :yiipchick

Sounds like you have a full house :clap  

I've never seen a black one but was just reading an article on all the colors ridgebacks can actually come in & black although very rare happens! They are cool dogs, they love our hens.

I've never seen a black one but was just reading an article on all the colors ridgebacks can actually come in & black although very rare happens! They are cool dogs, they love our hens.
Oh I wish I still had a photo of her as see was such a kids dog ...
Originally I got her for hunting from a school teacher who purchased her as a pet but Black Dog
her name just had way too much energy for the their family so my school teacher asked if anyone
would like to have a dog that needed a good home where she would not be tied up and left alone
and that she would be a good hunting dog and I said great as I really hadn't the money for such
a dog so sight unseen I accepted as this teacher had a small family homestead and also had been
my mother's teacher so we knew they always got nice animals ,,,,,, But there was also a problem
I had to take the school bus home and it was a country drive so I got on the bus before the driver
and had her lay down this was the first really good minding dog I ever possessed as she would
wind up owning me but there was one thing as mead as she looked with the hair on her back
sticking us Black Dog was the sweetest and gentle dog I was to find out and only stayed in the
yard for 13 years as she would walk in the wood's and chase sticks and play all day but not the
big time hunter as advertised ,,,, just truly a kids dog in her case
smile.png

gander007
old.gif

Hi Lauren,
Welcome to this site. Lots of materials to learn, stories to share and friends to meet here.

Back
Top Bottom