Hi, I'm new here!

Thanks so much for the info friends! She is pretty funny, when we have her outside she follows us around, and she loves being picked up, and I kind of rest her on my side. She also likes being petted, and when we have her out and we will say , "ok, time to go back in " she turns around and heads in the crate! The only issue is cleaning the crate, which has to be done usually between 6-8 times a day. And sometimes 10 times a day.....and just before she lays an egg she gets all riled up and spills her water and food, then scratches up the newspaper along with all the straw and squacks a lot.....then later in the evening there's an egg! I think shes more comfortable now with us, but in a way I feel bad becuse I dont know what kind of a situation she had before....did she have flock mates.....if so I can imagine she misses them and we can definitely not build a coop here because our manager would go through the roof.....she's not very nice to begin with. So Im heading back to Lower Lake, Ca next week and may have to take her there with me - but haven't been able to find out the zoning rules plus I go back and forth frequently and have nobody to care for her up there whn I come back to LA.......oh gosh, to keep her or to give her to someone that can give her a better home with friends....:(

Back
Top Bottom