Hi I'm new here

Happy to have you here, welcome to the forum
wink.png
Be sure to check the many hobby clubs in the "hobby" forum!

yippiechickie.gif
I know exactly where barnsville is it's a good auction and i know tons of folks that go there. $50 is a little to rich for me i sell my pure white fantails for less than that and it's hard to find people who will spend alot for a pigeon. My shield Owls are perfect and my fantails breed true. I get about 15 babys per pair during my breeding season i raised about 150 Doves this past summer i have Tangerine Pied, Tangerine Pearled, Tangerine, Rosey, Peach, Wild , and Pure White and i garentee my whites to be pure.
I know a race club here i get homers for free when they clean out their flocks and they are banded as well and they are rejects. A band actually carrys little weight as far as birds go unless it comes from the breeder that banded it.
I'll have to get down to barnesville need to see my old pigeon buddy i know down there.
Well good luck with your birds and chickens and stay warm it's supposed to be really cold tonight. OEGBLady
frow.gif

I'm headed to Bradley Wayside saturday night going to meet a friend of mine to look at some arc angels and talk to my other friend about some doves.

I saw by your market ad you actually live in barnesville how cool to be that close to a auction i would be broke all the time.
th.gif

I been wanting to get down to barnesville just haven't got there yet but i know folks that go there. Thats where Daniel Vaughn made some folks mad selling bogus pigeons and i heard his girl friend amber got arrested for doing things in the bathroom.
roll.png

Hey if you ever want to trade something let me know and we can deal.OEGBLady
frow.gif

Hi Oegblady, Welcome to the forum. It's a great place to talk chicken. I read up on your conversation...
tongue.png
and I saw about a guy who advertises for free birds. There is a guy local to me that does that in ALL the local papers. He wants free pigeons, chickens, any kind of fowl, goats, rabbits etc. I always wondered what he wanted all the animals for
roll.png
I, of course, assumed he had some big farm somewhere and just needed some more friends....

I feel like calling the paper and making the adds stop..
sad.png
I don't believe it is the same person, but I certainly think it is something fishy.

I know most of these people sell these animals but some do eat them
barnie.gif

Rarely is it someone with a farm wanting them and it's more of a quick buck than anything.
Of course some folks don't care and are just glad to be rid of the animal.

Last edited by a moderator:
hit.gif
my animals have sucha cushioned life. It makes me so sad when I think of how other people treat their animals. I kiss my animals...all of them, even my husband
big_smile.png
and my chickens have been known to free range in my laundry room on exceptionally nasty days hahahaha

That's one of the reasons, I love it here. No one thinks that is wierd
smile.png

Lesson learned: buy from a reputable breeder
old.gif

Back
Top Bottom