Hi, I'm new here....

sweetlesliejean

Chirping
5 Years
Aug 20, 2014
I just wanna say I LOVE MY CHICKENS !!!
I love this site, so informative and helpful. I don't have much experience but I can say I'm learning. I have been raising chickens for almost 5 years now and I have to say I love doing it..... Thanks to everyone on this site for making "learning about chickens" so much fun

I just wanna say I LOVE MY CHICKENS !!!
I love this site, so informative and helpful. I don't have much experience but I can say I'm learning. I have been raising chickens for almost 5 years now and I have to say I love doing it..... Thanks to everyone on this site for making "learning about chickens" so much fun

welcome-byc.gif
Go glad you are joining our flock. I LOVE MY CHICKENS, ALSO!! 5 years is a lot of experience, please participate and share with us all! 5 years makes you an expert compared to us new to caring for our chickens.

I'm not sure I'm an expert but thank you. I get a lot of my tips tricks and knowledge from this site there is a lot of good information amongst everyone
1f60a.png

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. All of us here at BYC love our chickens. We are chicken obsessed. :eek:) Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. What kind of chickens do you have?

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

So glad you could join our community!

This IS the place to be for all the fun and learning! Lots of crazed chicken lovers here....Many of us have OCD....Obsessive Chicken Disorder. Ha!

Great to have you aboard and enjoy all your chicken adventures!

Thank you, I've got Brahmas, sex link, Americauna, leghorns, silver laced Wyandotte, mixed breeds, 1 Welsummer Roo and a Lemon standard Cochin Roo.... About 21 in all, I have 3 Indian Runner ducks and a Cyuga duck, a 2 year old Peacock and 2 8 weeks old peacocks..... Just hatched 5 barnyard mix chicks and 1 Cochin..... Yes I have an obsession too !!!!!

Hello :frow and Welcome To BYC! Sounds like you have a nice assorted flock. Congratulations on the successful hatch!

Thank you, I've got Brahmas, sex link, Americauna, leghorns, silver laced Wyandotte, mixed breeds, 1 Welsummer Roo and a Lemon standard Cochin Roo.... About 21 in all, I have 3 Indian Runner ducks and a Cyuga duck, a 2 year old Peacock and 2 8 weeks old peacocks..... Just hatched 5 barnyard mix chicks and 1 Cochin..... Yes I have an obsession too !!!!!

You've got a nice mixed flock. The first breed I ever had were Light Brahmas (about 50 years ago) and they were gentle giants. Ameraucanas (actually ours are Easter Eggers as true Ameraucanas lay only blue eggs) are my granddaughter's favorites. She loves the different colored eggs that they lay. Both Black Sex Links and Red Sex Links are egg laying machines. Are your sex links Black or Red Sex Links?

Back
Top Bottom