Hi, I'm New

chickette123

Hatching
Jan 3, 2017
Just wanted to say hello to every one. I've been coming here for several months now for great advice. I decided to take the plunge and sign up today. :D I have small flock of 10 chickens that I adore but since it is my first flock I often come here to make certain I'm helping my chickens out and not doing anything that would hurt them. Thanks for all the advice so far! It has been great!

Hi, @chickette123 , and
welcome-byc.gif
! There are lots of great resources for folks with all experience levels here, like at the Learning Center (https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center) and it sounds like you've already tapped into the collective knowledge of the BYC community. Glad you joined and best to you and your flock!

G’Day from down under chickette123
frow.gif
Welcome!

I hope you enjoy BYC. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures that feature our feathered and non feathered friends
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom