Hi! New chicken owner!

JacksFarmNGardn

Songster
5 Years
Dec 26, 2015
New York
Hello! I'm Jack. I'm a new chicken owner,but not new to chickens. I've been around my friends chickens for years. I have a flock of 5, and will be growing it! I've made my own coops,which i want to share later and have a ton of questions! They've probably been asked a bunch of times,but maybe someone can learn from me and my chicken adventures! I'll see you all around!

Pork Pie

Flockwit
Premium Feather Member
6 Years
Jan 30, 2015
Hi jack - welcome to BYC - feel free to fire away with any questions you may have.

All the best
Ct

JacksFarmNGardn

Songster
5 Years
Dec 26, 2015
New York
Thanks
1f60a.png
i will!

cstronks

Songster
Mar 12, 2013
New Jersey
Awesome Jack! Glad to have you on board. The forum is an awesome resource. You can find a ton of information sifting through old forums and certainly ask new questions too. I've learned a ton on this forum and also love hearing opinions of others on flock raising/chickens/coop construction. The featured articles are also a fantastic way to learn new things about chicken breeds, or other fowl. You'll love BYC!

JacksFarmNGardn

Songster
5 Years
Dec 26, 2015
New York
Awesome Jack! Glad to have you on board.  The forum is an awesome resource.  You can find a ton of information sifting through old forums and certainly ask new questions too.  I've learned a ton on this forum and also love hearing opinions of others on flock raising/chickens/coop construction.  The featured articles are also a fantastic way to learn new things about chicken breeds, or other fowl.  You'll love BYC! 

Thanks! I actually got the idea to make my coops when i googled and found old threads from here! Seemed like every question I googled,led me here!

Top Bottom