Hi! New chicken owner!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by JacksFarmNGardn, Dec 27, 2015.

1. JacksFarmNGardn

JacksFarmNGardn Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 26, 2015
    New York
    Hello! I'm Jack. I'm a new chicken owner,but not new to chickens. I've been around my friends chickens for years. I have a flock of 5, and will be growing it! I've made my own coops,which i want to share later and have a ton of questions! They've probably been asked a bunch of times,but maybe someone can learn from me and my chicken adventures! I'll see you all around!

2. Michael OShay

Michael OShay Chicken Obsessed

May 14, 2014
    Montana
    Welcome to BYC, Jack. Glad you decided to join our flock. If you haven't done so already, definitely check out our Learning Center at https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center. There is lots of useful information there. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Cheers.

3. JacksFarmNGardn

Dec 26, 2015
    New York
    Thanks! I've browsed all the different forum areas already. I've been lurking for a while,but finally decided to join!

4. Pork Pie Ken

Pork Pie Ken Monkey Business Premium Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Africa - near the equator
    Hi jack - welcome to BYC - feel free to fire away with any questions you may have.

All the best
    Ct

5. JacksFarmNGardn

Dec 26, 2015
    New York
    Thanks [​IMG] i will!

6. Poultrybonkers

Poultrybonkers Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 22, 2011
    :welcome

7. JacksFarmNGardn

Dec 26, 2015
    New York

Thanks![​IMG]

8. cstronks

cstronks Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2013
    New Jersey
    Awesome Jack! Glad to have you on board. The forum is an awesome resource. You can find a ton of information sifting through old forums and certainly ask new questions too. I've learned a ton on this forum and also love hearing opinions of others on flock raising/chickens/coop construction. The featured articles are also a fantastic way to learn new things about chicken breeds, or other fowl. You'll love BYC!

9. JacksFarmNGardn

Dec 26, 2015
    New York

Thanks! I actually got the idea to make my coops when i googled and found old threads from here! Seemed like every question I googled,led me here!

10. Michael OShay

Michael OShay Chicken Obsessed

May 14, 2014
    Montana
    You're welcome. A lot of us were lurkers before joining. :eek:)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by