Hi,new here

lakesidedanes

Chirping
5 Years
Nov 6, 2018
1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
I raised and showed chickens for years mostly in NY , Polish and Sumatras. My barn burned...and it took the heart out of me.....I am just now wanting to get back into birds. I recently moved to Florida and have land so I can raise some birds...looking for some peacocks,chickens,maybe some ducks...swans

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
0,I have none. Would like some Polish and Sumatras...but I loved Cochins,Phoenix ,and some other breeds....Want to see whats available locally

(3) What breeds do you have?
None

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?
Love watching them grow

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
I have been showing Great Danes ,and do a lot of gardening

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
I am semi retired I have 7 Great Danes and 1 Chinese Crested

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D

internet search lead me here

Welcome to our flock!!!!! We’ve got them all!!!
upload_2018-11-9_21-28-6.jpeg

upload_2018-11-9_21-28-57.jpeg

1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
I raised and showed chickens for years mostly in NY , Polish and Sumatras. My barn burned...and it took the heart out of me.....I am just now wanting to get back into birds. I recently moved to Florida and have land so I can raise some birds...looking for some peacocks,chickens,maybe some ducks...swans

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
0,I have none. Would like some Polish and Sumatras...but I loved Cochins,Phoenix ,and some other breeds....Want to see whats available locally

(3) What breeds do you have?
None

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?
Love watching them grow

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
I have been showing Great Danes ,and do a lot of gardening

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
I am semi retired I have 7 Great Danes and 1 Chinese Crested

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D

internet search lead me here
:frow :celebrate :welcome

Back
Top Bottom