Hi New to this forum!

Riverrunhenhouse

In the Brooder
Jun 25, 2019
I live in Austin Texas and have a variety of hens and roosters who I love dearly! We only raise them to lay eggs which I can sell to family and friends. I started with one hen house and now I have added an additional house to expand this wonderful hobby. I also have a peacock who was very lost in the Texas flood. He was walking on our property and when my daughter came home, who is a vet tech and animal lover too, he followed her into our pasture and never left. We named him Kevin, after the bird in the movie UP. He is quite a character and takes great care of the flock. I found this forum when I was searching for answers on how to help my rooster, Rudy, who was attacked by either a raccoon or a fox. I found so much helpful advice and I am so happy to be able to be a part of this community!

:welcome :frow I have several game cameras up around on my property. Here most of the predators come out at night except in the spring when looking for mates and having their young then I occasionally see them during the day. We have mostly coyotes and fox. Good luck and have fun...
A coyote behind some of the coops.
DSCF0001615 05.jpg

Back
Top Bottom