Hi!!! newbie from Phoenix, Az

MrsxRobertson

In the Brooder
Aug 19, 2016
My 3 Aloha's

hello everyone, MrsRobertson here. I stalked this site for a long time before i signed up in august Im a kinda newer member and chicken mama. I have no clue how to really post on here. I have quail, a snake, rabbit, dog also. My muscovoy are on hold. Ive always loved animals and spent alot of time on my grandparents farm. Im starting up my hobby farn/urban farm/garden. Trying to be as self sufficient as possible and teach my children at the same time. Id love to meet more people in arizona, not just phoenix. Ive had to move twice in less than two months so its been stressful. My quail i got in august never gave an egg yet. The eggs were to be used for trade/sell to feed my addiction to chickens. Its been rough, i lost orginal my 3 month old chicks, unknown why. Then a stray cat got my male a&m quail through a tiny opening. A lady on the backyard chicken group on facebook donated 3 chicks to me. Ive been so bummed. Some of the ladies said i should post on here. Figured i might as well kill two birds with one stone( not chickens ofncourse lol) If anyone would like to donate to the cause id be forever gratefull. Chicks, POL chickens or pullets. We are also wanting to get a true mini pig and a dwarf goat for milk. The mini pig that was going to be gifted to me, the lady ended up selling :-(.
Please no rude comments etc.

Greetings from Kansas, MrsRoberts, and :welcome. Great to have you in our flock! Don't worry - BYC isn't a rude place. Rather, a friendly community that shares an appreciation of poultry. In case you're interested, you can find the AZ thread in the following link and chat with locals as well. https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/26/where-am-i-where-are-you
Best wishes and thanks for joining!

Welcome to Backyard chickens MrsxRobertson!! I hope you enjoy it and the camaraderie here and everybody that goes nuts over chickens (me being one of them....) Have fun! And ask questions! Check out our ''Animals in need of free rehoming''. There are alot of roosters on there, but every now and then you will score some hens!

Greetings and welcome to our community - please feel at home here with us, and the best of luck.

CT

Back
Top Bottom