Hi! So glad to be here.

PupCentral

Chirping
Jan 20, 2022
Hi,
My name is Dee Anna and I’m super excited to be a part of this group. It will take me a bit to learn the forum.
I love watching people with their chickens and have contemplated diving into the chicken world. Right now I live on a lake and have free range Muscovy ducks. I have had so much fun learning about ducks (and chicks by reading comments).
I am now trying to incubate to Muscovy eggs for the first time. I am extremely nervous but have read some good info on here and thought this would be the place to be to learn and be around those that understand.
I look forward to virtually meeting everyone.
I have three Shelties and two German shepherds that keep me entertained as well or should I say I belong to them. Love all the critters. :)
Thank you for letting me be a part of this group.

Hi,
My name is Dee Anna and I’m super excited to be a part of this group. It will take me a bit to learn the forum.
I love watching people with their chickens and have contemplated diving into the chicken world. Right now I live on a lake and have free range Muscovy ducks. I have had so much fun learning about ducks (and chicks by reading comments).
I am now trying to incubate to Muscovy eggs for the first time. I am extremely nervous but have read some good info on here and thought this would be the place to be to learn and be around those that understand.
I have three Shelties and two German shepherds that keep me entertained as well or should I say I belong to them. Love all the critters. :)
Welcome to BYC! So glad you joined! Your animals sound amazing! :welcome

Hi,
Hi Dee Anna! :frow Welcome! So glad to have you. I have two Shelties myself, that's my Gracie in my avatar. You'll learn a lot here. One important thing is, build first, buy chickens later. Another is, build twice as big as you think you need, as you will surely fall prey to a serious disorder known as Chicken Math. They are like potato chips, however many you have, it isn't enough! Have fun and make yourself at home! Looking forward to seeing you across the threads! ❤️

Back
Top Bottom