hi there... another new member from Canada

OH MY GOODNESS. JUST AMAZING !!
love.gif
You did a great job. They are just popping right out of those shells. You must have everything right with your incubator :)

I had to take some of mine out when they started picking on the stragglers that were trying to hatch. As long as they are not trying to draw blood I would leave the lid closed so the others dont get glued in the shells. It can happen if there is a drop in humidity. I'm sure you are aware of all that-what am I thinking LOL.

Again, Great job ! Loved the video

well, this was a very good hatch experience... better than 25 chicks so far out of 41 eggs in the past 28 hours. I'll count them tomorrow morning when I move them to the brooder, but this is amazing. One happy chick here!

Hi Kernel Cluck
we are in Powell River, on the sunshine coast. Not much white around here except on the mountains. It's famous for the rainy winters, but like we say, "you don't have to shovel it" ... 1 acre farm, in a rural part of town. So life is good!
You probably get more winter in Wisconsin that we get here... traveled through there a few years ago and very much liked what I saw. :)

And thanks Redsox for the welcome. Feeling very welcomed :)

cheers all.

just moved 30 healthy Buff chicks to the brooder. I looked at the posts for how to tell the sex of these little guys and the boys are now marked with a bit of blue food colouring on their heads. they are looking very punk right now!

just taking them from the incubator

home sweet home

the boys with their punk hair-do's

lining up at the feed trough

Back
Top Bottom