Hi There Im The Slippery Duck

SliperyDuck

In the Brooder
Oct 15, 2016
Kent, England
Hi, great to be a member i have been checking info on here to help with my new hobby duck breeding so great to actually join at last

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?

Im new to ducks and have joined as there is a great duck section on this site

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?

I have zero ducks and thats a long story

(3) What breeds do you have?

I am incubating Welsh harlequins and Aylesburies at the moment

(4) How did you find out about BackYardChickens.com?

Google search for info on Ducks

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?

Shooting clays and Fish Keeping

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.

I have 2 3ft sterlets 2 10lb Common Carp some goldfish and 6 8 inch Koi, And a cat

welcome-byc.gif

I hope you'll share some pictures of the ducklings when they hatch...nothing much cuter than baby ducks!

Thanks for joining us, it's nice to have you here!

Hey there
@SliperyDuck and i am happy to tell you
welcome-byc.gif

All of us here are happy to have you as a part of our forums. We are always looking for people with the expertise in certain subjects especially ducks. I myself am primarily a chicken guy, but I do have 2 ducks. I will definitely be asking a lot of questions and I hope you will be able to help me our from time to time.
Other than that feel free to wander the forums, explore new things, meet new people, and maybe even help someone. The whole point of our forum is to congregate all of us in one place to hold a friendly and safe environment for all our members. All of us are a cluster of poultry lovers and we all have respect for any kind of new information one brings on the forum.
Whether you have been on BYC for 1 day or 9 years we will always treat our new members nice, and always accept you into the flock no questions asked...
I hope you have a long future with all of us at BYC!!!
I would leave some links, but it seems like you are pretty educated on this material, but just in case you want to know how your doing these are the places to check out...
https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/40/family-life-stories-pictures-updates
https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/26/where-am-i-where-are-you
As I said before if you have any questions I am always available for help!
Sincerely,
Justin
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom