Hi there!

cheslinnl

Hatching
Nov 9, 2015
Hello,
I live in Australia and I'm completely new to the world of chickens. I recently got a couple of chicks from a friend and though two isn't a lot I look forward to raising them. Having never done raised chickens before, this site is extremely useful and I'm learning new things all the time. I'm also a DIY kind of person so when the chicks are older will look to build a coop and nesting boxes. Still waiting till we can tell the gender of our two chickens and are hoping for two hens, fingers crossed!

(Lemon and Earl exploring the garden)

Hi welcome to BYC!

Glad you could join the flock! Lemon and Earl are just adorable, how cute! I'm so glad to hear you have found BYC so helpful, be sure to ask all the questions you have. Everyone here to help and very friendly.

Wishing you the very best of luck with Lemon and Earl in the future.
Enjoy BYC and all the chicken chat!

Hi and a warm welcome to BYC. Hope you enjoy the site as much of the rest of us. Keep an eye on the black chick - it could turn out to be a boy (a bit too early to say at this time, but the comb may be an indicator).

All the best

CT

G'day, and welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. Lemon and Earl are very cute. Thanks for posting their pics. :eek:) If you haven't done so already, definitely check out our Learning Center at https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center. There is lots of useful information there. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Cheers.

Last edited:
welcome-byc.gif

Cute chicks, I'm glad you're enjoying them and BYC has already been useful to you. There's a ton of information here and a lot of friendly, helpful members. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Welcome to Backyard chickens., you may want to post photos of your chicks at "what breed or gender is this." Do mention how old they are in the photos.

BYC has "Australia, six states and one funny little island." thread if you'd like to check out what is going on around you. Glad you joined us
frow.gif

Back
Top Bottom