Hi there!

1618781207333.png

Those are nice looking silkies.

Hello and welcome to BYC! :frow Glad you joined.
Beautiful flock!
You will absolutely need to remove one of those cockerels. And it should be the PBR.
Sorry for the late response, I don’t think I saw the last part when I first read this. But anyway, I do hope to make a rooster pen (might need to make it sooner than later, the silkie roo has been bullying the BPR) but when I do I plan on moving the silkie roo to the roo pen. (I got the Silkies from the same flock so it is very likely they have the same father)

I’m curious as to what your thoughts on this are. (And yes, I will get a saddle for the hen before anyone asks.)

Sorry for the late response, I don’t think I saw the last part when I first read this. But anyway, I do hope to make a rooster pen (might need to make it sooner than later, the silkie roo has been bullying the BPR) but when I do I plan on moving the silkie roo to the roo pen. (I got the Silkies from the same flock so it is very likely they have the same father)
I’m curious as to what your thoughts on this are. (And yes, I will get a saddle for the hen before anyone asks.)
The Silkie pullet will do better with the Silkie cockerel.
All the birds should have companions. If you are going to create a bachelor pen, the lone Silkie pullet will need some flock mates.​

Back
Top Bottom