Muaaz hanif

Hatching
May 9, 2021
Hi! I’m muaaz and this is my info I guess! So basically I copied some of the questions from a thread and I was told to answer those specific questions if I wanted to. Here goes nothing:

1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
ans. To be honest, I am not that old with backyard chickens but it has been around 3 years since I got my first chicken!

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
To be precise, I own a pair of chickens and 8 tiny little chicks at the moment.
(3) What breeds do you have?
I have a breed that is mostly found in India and Pakistan but also in other countries such as Thailand or Japan. The name is, ASEEL.
(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?
I just love raising backyard chickens. I love it when they roam around in the mowed grass running and jumping happily. Next, I love breeding chickens so that I can experience the amazing feeling of hatching chicks.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
I really love animals so basically I love to have a lot of pets. I’m also a sporty type of guy so I’m quite into sports.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. I own around 30 birds other than chickens, mostly parrots. I own a wonderful cat as well. I’m also a student doing my bachelors in biotechnology.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D I was looking for some answers and eventually I found the correct answers on this wonderful forum. I instantly knew that I had to join no matter what!

Hi! I’m muaaz and this is my info I guess! So basically I copied some of the questions from a thread and I was told to answer those specific questions if I wanted to. Here goes nothing:

1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
ans. To be honest, I am not that old with backyard chickens but it has been around 3 years since I got my first chicken!

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
To be precise, I own a pair of chickens and 8 tiny little chicks at the moment.
(3) What breeds do you have?
I have a breed that is mostly found in India and Pakistan but also in other countries such as Thailand or Japan. The name is, ASEEL.
(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?
I just love raising backyard chickens. I love it when they roam around in the mowed grass running and jumping happily. Next, I love breeding chickens so that I can experience the amazing feeling of hatching chicks.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
I really love animals so basically I love to have a lot of pets. I’m also a sporty type of guy so I’m quite into sports.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. I own around 30 birds other than chickens, mostly parrots. I own a wonderful cat as well. I’m also a student doing my bachelors in biotechnology.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D I was looking for some answers and eventually I found the correct answers on this wonderful forum. I instantly knew that I had to join no matter what!
Welcome to BYC!

Back
Top Bottom