Hi to everyone out there....

UrbanGirls

In the Brooder
9 Years
Jul 7, 2010
Just started raising chickens which are now 11 weeks old. 3 are all yellow and 3 are almost totally black with maybe a white feather or so.
My question is: I have one of the yellow ones acting very strange - she hides in the nesting box - then runs out and runs around the coop squawking and running in to everyone else. then she runs back in the coop. From what I could gleam online I have separated her into a separate smaller coop keeping it so she can see the others and they can see her. Am I doing this right?? She is the biggest of all and just starting to get red around the comb......so happy I found you guys!!!
big_smile.png

welcome-byc.gif

You'll get a better response to your question if you post it in the "managing your flock" forum. THe people there will help you out better than I can
smile.png

WELCOME!

That is really weird behavior-especially for that young of a hen. Someone on here will probably know tho that's the beauty of having a HUGE amount of people. I agree with Laree you will probably get more responses to your question on another thread. Have fun on here!
frow.gif

Back
Top Bottom