Hi, yall!

AUTZ

Chirping
Feb 10, 2018
AL/TN STATELINE
I'm not new to forum other than posting. I've been stalking for over a year.
We have chickens (assortment of from Bantam to Easter Egger, Brahama, Sultan, Cochin well you see...), we also have ducks. An old hateful Muscovy (she rules the farm & all on it). She had a cracked beak & broken wing when we rescued her years ago. We also have 1 Mallard, 2 adult breeding pair Buffs, about 20 juvenile Buffs & a few strays including one Fawn & White Runner we've named "Special" because he always gets lost from the main group & tweets his head off until we go fetch him & bring to his comrades. UGH!
We also have 5 American Buff 3 week old Goslings. 3 female 2 male. That covers our poultry & waterfowl except for what's in incubator & brooder! LOL!

Yes, we have Pygmy goats. A set of twins a month old, 2 other 5 month old females & a male a year old.

And... A couple of dogs! My son is enthusiastic about getting a couple Alpaca's but, ugh, I think we're full to overflowing.

I have severe RA. I live next to my son (on the TN/AL Stateline) who's a ex Navy Corpsman & avid animal lover like his Mother.

*EDIT - I forgot to mention we have Rabbits & how could I EVER forget the guineas?! As if they would allow it!

Thanks for being such a wonderfully warm & informative community.

~Donna aka Autz

Last edited:
I'm not new to forum other than posting. I've been stalking for over a year.
We have chickens (assortment of from Bantam to Easter Egger, Brahama, Sultan, Cochin well you see...), we also have ducks. An old hateful Muscovy (she rules the farm & all on it). She had a cracked beak & broken wing when we rescued her years ago. We also have 1 Mallard, 2 adult breeding pair Buffs, about 20 juvenile Buffs & a few strays including one Fawn & White Runner we've named "Special" because he always gets lost from the main group & tweets his head off until we go fetch him & bring to his comrades. UGH!
We also have 5 American Buff 3 week old Goslings. 3 female 2 male. That covers our poultry & waterfowl except for what's in incubator & brooder! LOL!

Yes, we have Pygmy goats. A set of twins a month old, 2 other 5 month old females & a male a year old.

And... A couple of dogs! My son is enthusiastic about getting a couple Alpaca's but, ugh, I think we're full to overflowing.

I have severe RA. I live next to my son (on the TN/AL Stateline) who's a ex Navy Corpsman & avid animal lover like his Mother.

*EDIT - I forgot to mention we have Rabbits & how could I EVER forget the guineas?! As if they would allow it!

Thanks for being such a wonderfully warm & informative community.

~Donna aka Autz
:jumpy :welcome

Back
Top Bottom