Hi!

Hi Emily;

I am new as well; I have my first flock (about 7 weeks old), so we will learn together this year. The members here have been very helpful to me when I posted my newbie questions. I am sure you will find this to be a great resource for you. Are you still in research mode or do you have a flock?

Hi Emily;

I am new as well; I have my first flock (about 7 weeks old), so we will learn together this year.  The members here have been very helpful to me when I posted my newbie questions.  I am sure you will find this to be a great resource for you.  Are you still in research mode or do you have a flock?

Hi,I have 3 hens,that's it :/,I'm looking for some chicks,I know,it lat but....I want a few more

Help,please!i found a hurt baby chick,it's a chicken,I think it's mom was my friends chicken cause she lost a hen,the moms dead,the chick has a little sore on her wing,please help! Was walking thro the woods to go to my friends house,and saw a nest,help!

Last edited:
Help,please!i found a hurt baby chick,it's a chicken,I think it's mom was my friends chicken cause she lost a hen,the moms dead,the chick has a little sore on her wing,please help! Was walking thro the woods to go to my friends house,and saw a nest,help!

Hi Lulu;

Is the baby obviously distressed? Water is the first issue. Golly, I am a newbie and not the right person to be answering.

Back
Top Bottom