Hi

missy1971

Songster
Dec 27, 2016
Harris County Georgia
Hello, my name is Missy, I am from West Point GA. My Dad and I raised chickens when I was young, and I have started back after a long time. I've been on this site for a little over a month and love it!! Everyone is so friendly and ready to help.
Just wanted to say, this is a great site, the endless information is great!! First site I go to in the mornings!

Greetings from Kansas, Missy, and
welcome-byc.gif
! Pleased you joined our flock! BYC is indeed a great community - glad you are a part of it. If you haven't visited it yet, you can chat with local chicken folks in the GA thread in this link: https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/26/where-am-i-where-are-you
Best wishes and thank for joining us!

Nice to meet you Missy, thank you for joining us at Backyard chickens. Byc is quite addicting, I am on here off and on most of the day and night. Housework can just wait.

G’Day from down under missy1971
frow.gif
Welcome!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. As you mention, there are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures that feature our feathered and non feathered friends
wink.png

Hello there, and my warmest welcome to the flock! I am quite pleased you decided to join us, please pull up a chair and make yourself at home here! I hope you enjoy it here as much as I have! :frow

~Cuz

Back
Top Bottom