Hi!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by RAsChickens, Apr 8, 2017.

1. RAsChickens

RAsChickens Chillin' With My Peeps

I'm RileyAnn, and I an a chicken lover! I have 7 8 week old hens and 2 8 week old roos. The roos and one hen are Plymouth Rocks, and the rest are Buffs. The Buff's names are Joy, Skaye (pronounced Sky), Sweetheart, and "the triplets" (they look identical so I haven't named them yet). My Plymouth Rock hen is named Gidget. The roos are Seamus (Shea-mus) and Sebastian. I also have a guinea pig, Cali, and a dog, Minni, who I might occasionally talk about. I live in Washington state. You can find my pets on Instagram @wheekswoofsclucks. I am really looking forward to having fun here! Bye for now!

2. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
    Greetings from Kansas, RileyAnn, and :welcome! Pleased you joined our community! Sounds like you are really enjoying your flock! Best wishes and thanks for joining BYC! :)

1 person likes this.
  3. HeavensHens88

HeavensHens88 Overrun With Chickens

May 17, 2015
    Lost, I fear.
    Welcome, RileyAnn!!! :welcome
    It's always great to meet a new member and potential friend here on BYC!!! :frow
    I love your chickens' names- so unusual and exotic! :love Especially Skaye!! :clap
    Our birds are all part of one, unanimously-beloved flock here on BYC and we can't wait to assist you in any way possible!
    :jumpy Wings of Wishes, :jumpy
    ~Sarah

1 person likes this.
  4. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Welcome to Backyard chickens RileyAnn, it's[​IMG] very nice to meet you.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2017
  5. ninjawesome

ninjawesome Currently being awesome Premium Member

Jun 4, 2015
    Wild, Wild West
    [​IMG]Hi there and [​IMG]! We're happy you could join us[​IMG] [​IMG]

6. Leah567

Leah567 Hopelessly Addicted Premium Member

Apr 3, 2017
    Texas
    My Coop
    [​IMG]Welcome to backyard chickens!

7. Teila

Teila Bambrook Bantams Premium Member

G’Day from down under RileyAnn [​IMG] Welcome!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

You might want to also pop in and say hello on your local thread: https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/26/where-am-i-where-are-you ‘Find your State’s thread.

If you would like to share pictures and stories of your flock, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by