Hi!

connie-chick.gif

Hello there! How exciting to be hatching your own eggs with your children! Remember that half will be boys, so have a plan ready for what to do with your extra cockerels. Don't know your philosophies, but many folks harvest the boys for the dinner table.
Best wishes with your incubation!

Hey everyone, new to chickens and have our first eggs arriving this week as we want to hatch our own. We have 4 kids and thought they would enjoy seeing them hatch and raising them from chicks. Our main reason for raising chickens is due to my celiac disease and we want to raise chickens on a gluten free diet. Any tips on making your own gluten free feed? Thanks for adding me :)
Welcome to BYC. I wish you the best of luck with your first hatch, and I hope you find good information on feeding chickens a gluten free diet.

View attachment 1643489
Hello there! How exciting to be hatching your own eggs with your children! Remember that half will be boys, so have a plan ready for what to do with your extra cockerels. Don't know your philosophies, but many folks harvest the boys for the dinner table.
Best wishes with your incubation!
Yes, we have a friend who will take are of that for us. ;)

Back
Top Bottom