Hi

Angileen

Songster
Oct 5, 2019
Minnesota, USA
Hello everyone!
I just signed up I have been reading post on this site for a few years and thought I may as well get an account. I have wanted chickens for years and finally made it happen this past June. I live on the edge of a small town population around 300, in Minnesota. I am looking forward to posting some photos and joining in on posts in the future.
Have a nice day,
Angileen

Hello everyone!
I just signed up I have been reading post on this site for a few years and thought I may as well get an account. I have wanted chickens for years and finally made it happen this past June. I live on the edge of a small town population around 300, in Minnesota. I am looking forward to posting some photos and joining in on posts in the future.
Have a nice day,
Angileen
Welcome to byc! I hope you enjoy it as much as I have! Please do post pictures! We all love some bird photos!

BDC49F1D-47F7-4B4B-99DC-ED71C8C76854.jpeg

Welcome to byc! I hope you enjoy it as much as I have! Please do post pictures! We all love some bird photos!
I plan on posting pictures, I have noticed that some breeds are not posted yet. I plan on posting some pictures of my Midnight Majesty Marans Rooster real soon. No one seems to know what they look like, they think they are black and white barring but they look more like crele, my boy is a handsome devil at just 4 months old he was supposed to be female because I already ordered 3 males of other breeds but I am glad I have him and all my roo's get along so far. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Back
Top Bottom