Hi!!!!

Chicken Edi

In the Brooder
Jul 24, 2021
Hi Everyone!!!
I’m a backyard chicken mom with a flock of 12. We started with 7 but one ended up being a EE Roo and he was mean and didn’t protect the girls very well so off with his head it went. He made a delicious chicken soup. Since we had a dog get into our coop and take 2, we decided to replace them and added 6 more. You know chicken math you mean to replace 3, but double it. We really enjoy our girls and the eggs. Glad to become apart of this chicken loving group.

Attachments

• 2C0B4FDD-1581-43C4-8027-0638DECBA443.jpeg
    2C0B4FDD-1581-43C4-8027-0638DECBA443.jpeg
    686.8 KB · Views: 11
Hi Everyone!!!
I’m a backyard chicken mom with a flock of 12. We started with 7 but one ended up being a EE Roo and he was mean and didn’t protect the girls very well so off with his head it went. He made a delicious chicken soup. Since we had a dog get into our coop and take 2, we decided to replace them and added 6 more. You know chicken math you mean to replace 3, but double it. We really enjoy our girls and the eggs. Glad to become apart of this chicken loving group.
:welcome :jumpyWelcome to BYC! I hope the threads here will be helpful for you, and maybe you can share your chicken knowledge with us as well! I love your chicks! Do they have names?

Back
Top Bottom