Hi..

FalishaA

In the Brooder
May 11, 2023
It's been a long time since I have had chickens.. I've forgotten a lot of important info, so we're relearning as we go.

6 hens, 2 ducklings, 2 young guineas, 6 pullets, and 17 four week old chicks that were unsure of.

Don't know or remember any of there breeds. Need help with that. I know the hens are all the same breed and the pullets are all the same breed. Can't remember all the breeds for the 4 week olds. We hatched those but ???

There like little velociraptors and the eggs of course. My hobbies are gardening and reading.

Well there's 3 generations of us living under one roof. My parents, me, and my teenage son and daughter.

I found this site when I was trying to find answers about the breeds and questions about my huge flock. The site kept popping up with every question I had. Finally broke down and joined

It's been a long time since I have had chickens.. I've forgotten a lot of important info, so we're relearning as we go.

6 hens, 2 ducklings, 2 young guineas, 6 pullets, and 17 four week old chicks that were unsure of.

Don't know or remember any of there breeds. Need help with that. I know the hens are all the same breed and the pullets are all the same breed. Can't remember all the breeds for the 4 week olds. We hatched those but ???

There like little velociraptors and the eggs of course. My hobbies are gardening and reading.

Well there's 3 generations of us living under one roof. My parents, me, and my teenage son and daughter.

I found this site when I was trying to find answers about the breeds and questions about my huge flock. The site kept popping up with every question I had. Finally broke down and joined
Welcome to BYC!!

Back
Top Bottom