Hi!!

lyken03

Hatching
5 Years
Apr 12, 2014
Vancouver, WA
My name is Megan, and aside from caring for 40 chickens as a kid, I'm pretty much a first time adult chicken owner. My girls are 9 weeks old and I picked up another today ;-)
I'm joining at this specific time because there seems to be some questions regarding the sex of my barred rock!!!

Hello :frow and Welcome To BYC! If you can post pictures of your Barred Rock in the What Breed Or Gender Is This forum hopefully they can help you figure out what you have! www.backyardchickens.com/f/15/what-breed-or-gender-is-this
You might also like to check out the BYC Learning Center, lots of good articles on all aspects of chicken keeping. https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center And it is always fun to check out your state thread for chicken keeping neighbors www.backyardchickens.com/t/717207/washingtonians-come-together-washington-peeps/22660

Alright Megan,
welcome-byc.gif
great to have you joining the BYC flock
frow.gif

BYC has a very useful learning center
caf.gif

images

Welcome to BYC!

Congrats on the new babies! Kelsie has left you with some great links, including the one to our What Gender section so you might find out what sex your Barred Rock is.

Enjoy your new babies! They grow so fast. Welcome to our flock and if you have any questions, that is what we are here for!

Back
Top Bottom