hi :)

kidbukid

Hatching
5 Years
Apr 6, 2014
Happy Easter!

Im Gary from Cebu Philippines.. Just started breeding native chickens, Paraoakan and Asils... I came across the website I am pretty amazed with the support and the good vibes I get here.. Hope to have more chookmates in the future..

ozexpat the starter of the above linked thread is also predominant on the "Old Folks Home.". You don't have to be old to lurk there or even if you do want to subscribe. Oz is quite the character.
I don't think he has mentioned the Paraokan before.

Hi and welcome to BYC from northern Michigan
big_smile.png

I like your avatar! Did not realize until I enlarged it that the background is many, many pictures - very cool.

Hello
frow.gif
and Welcome To BYC! Good luck with your breeding projects! Here is a long thread you might like https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...ck-out-of-here-a-diary-of-a-crazy-chicken-man
I will definitely check this thread! :)

ozexpat the starter of the above linked thread is also predominant on the "Old Folks Home.". You don't have to be old to lurk there or even if you do want to subscribe. Oz is quite the character.
I don't think he has mentioned the Paraokan before.
thanks for the link.. will check this out in a bit:)

Hi and welcome to BYC from northern Michigan
big_smile.png

I like your avatar! Did not realize until I enlarged it that the background is many, many pictures - very cool.
I used Picasa3 for this.. created the collage first for the "plenty of pics" then another collage making the 1st collage as backgroud image then used 1 pic of my daughter as the foregroud pic:)

Welcome to BYC! I'm sure you'll enjoy it
smile.png
smile.png
Thanks for the welcome..:)

I love the welcome guys! Honestly.. kinda overwhelmed... love the good vibes you share here!!!

here are some pics i'd like to share, nothin much though!

paraoakan hens

cousin and uncle resting after completing the pen

just another shed for my native chickens:)

few hens:)

uncle making me the traditional nesting box:)

my simple version of a breeding pen

chicken is for transport to my mini farm:) latest addition:) its funny but we call this here as "cobra" not sure why, this is a gift given to me just this holyweek:)

images

Welcome to BYC!

You have a very nice flock of birds!! And yes, this is the place to be when you own poultry. The knowledge here is just splitting at every seam!!

Good luck in all your adventures in life and welcome to our flock!

Back
Top Bottom