Hi

John Holden

Hatching
5 Years
Sep 21, 2014
Just got back into chickens to show my son. He loves it anyone that has cheap used nest boxes or any chicken needs let me know

Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif
We're glad to have you. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

So glad you could join our community! If you are looking for low cost chicken things, you might head over to your state thread and chat with your chicken neighbors. Maybe some one locally can help you out with some supplies. Look through this link for your state thread...https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/26/where-am-i-where-are-you

You can also check craigslist, although be very careful when purchasing birds through craigslist. Many times these birds are sick or full of mites or other tiny livestock.

Sometimes feed stores have public boards they leave ads on that might have a sell out of their stuff.

Enjoy this new journey you are on and welcome to our flock!

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. Raising chickens is a great experience for children. My daughter (pictured in my avatar) loves our chickens. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your flock.

Welcome to BYC!

You will find a lot of good information here. Keep on asking questions and you will get many good answers.

You may also want to read the FAQ below.

Back
Top Bottom