Hi!

HorseCrazy Teen

In the Brooder
Feb 21, 2015
Ga
Hi, my real name is Kelsey. I am Promiseland5' s daughter. I raise Polish chickens for show...standard size. I've been doing this since I was 9...which it's been 6 years now. I have white crested blacks and slashes and blues. I have won THREE years in a row at the Newnan GA show!!!! I do sell chicks during summer time. I don't normally ship, but I might this year. I originally got my birds from Duck Horstman.

I recently got some Old German owl pigeons...and I adore them!!!

If you would like to see pics of my polish, great...I'll pm you some. For now we are only gonna do pick ups. :) We'll see.

Welcome to BYC, Kelsey!
frow.gif
I'm glad you joined us.

Polish really are beautiful birds, especially when they are show-quality. Good luck with them, and I hope you continue winning! Your pigeons are adorable.
smile.png

Welcome to Backyard chickens. I really love your owl pigeons - thru BYC I am learning about so many different types it's amazing. Growing up in a big city, just saw the common kinds of pigeons.

When you have 20 posts you can participate in the BYC Buy,sell, trade forum. I have seen pigeons offered there before, as well as people hunting for particular kinds.

Hello and Welcome to BYC! We're glad you decided to join! Feel free to ask any questions you may have, there is a lot of information on this site, I'm sure you'll find answers to any questions you have!
frow.gif

welcome-byc.gif
Enjoy your flock!

Thats one beautiful bird you have there!

welcome-byc.gif
I'm glad you joined our community!

Congratulations on your wins! Good quality Polish are beautiful birds. Your pigeons are cute, too!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom