What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
"You don't even know my name." She pointed out,"Please I'll tell you what I know. Leave him out of this, please." She begged then glared at him,"Do you get some sort of sick pleasure from hurting teenagers? What are you going to tell him? That you'll hurt me? We both know you can't do that. I'm in a cage. Plus I think Markus wants me. He thinks I'm "special""

"Oh, I don't need to know your name. He knows we have you. That's more then enough, I assure you. Oh, and I could hurt you from here. I made that collar you have on. I know all the bells and whistles that make it work. It is you who has no control. Good day and happy travels." Xavier said, as the men arrived to transport Taylor.
Taylor whimpered and hid as far back as she could,"Please." She whispered softly,"Just let me go." Her voice shook,"Just let him go. Tell him I love him." She begged slightly embarrassed but she knew it might be the last time Nashton heard from her.

Raymer nodded and looked for the exist that he needed to get there.
~~~
(She is doing it through the bars. )
Ashton made a soothing noise as she worked as gently as possible.
~~~
Sandor continued to eat. Thumbing through the morning newspaper.

Calystia looked over the words they passed.
~
Azure closed her eyes, sitting as still as she could, even the pain made her want to pull away.
~
Idris set down the dishes and returned to the table.

Anna dipped her head a little, accepting that gratitude for her father and the pack "That is what they agreeed to when they became full members of the Guardian pack, but thanks are always appreciated

~~~
Aurora sighed and shook her head "What we found was a trap, they nearly got all of us, which is why we need more help to free the others. We will not let them stay there or let them keep that place. We will get them back Nisha" 

Bertram was about to say something, when the door opened and a bloodied man was thrown inside. He looked over confused, when the door shut quickly.
~~~
Aaran's grin widened,"You honor me, but the gift you have given me is greater. Princess, you give me hope that I can be the person that you see in me. That gift will also last forever." He blushed wishing he could unsay it. Now he embarrassed himself in front of her. Great.
~~~
"Sleep? My sister is with that lunatic and you want to sleep?" She glared at Orson and his human thinking of a million horrible things she could say to him right now but she chose a milder one,"She smells like Markus and yet you have her wrapped in your arms. Traitor. She'll leave you at the first sight of blood and go crawling back to Markus' arms. They always do." She spun around and stalked off.

Elina shook her head in confusion. "But Aaran, you are already all those things." She said softly. Then blushed herself, "You say the nicest things. I'm flattered beyond compare. " She said quietly.
~~~
Orson glared at Nisha as she stormed out like a toddler.

Anna dipped her head a little, accepting that gratitude for her father and the pack "That is what they agreeed to when they became full members of the Guardian pack, but thanks are always appreciated

~~~
Aurora sighed and shook her head "What we found was a trap, they nearly got all of us, which is why we need more help to free the others. We will not let them stay there or let them keep that place. We will get them back Nisha" 

Bertram was about to say something, when the door opened and a bloodied man was thrown inside. He looked over confused, when the door shut quickly.
~~~
Aaran's grin widened,"You honor me, but the gift you have given me is greater. Princess, you give me hope that I can be the person that you see in me. That gift will also last forever." He blushed wishing he could unsay it. Now he embarrassed himself in front of her. Great.
~~~
"Sleep? My sister is with that lunatic and you want to sleep?" She glared at Orson and his human thinking of a million horrible things she could say to him right now but she chose a milder one,"She smells like Markus and yet you have her wrapped in your arms. Traitor. She'll leave you at the first sight of blood and go crawling back to Markus' arms. They always do." She spun around and stalked off.

Elina shook her head in confusion. "But Aaran, you are already all those things." She said softly. Then blushed herself, "You say the nicest things. I'm flattered beyond compare. " She said quietly.
~~~
Orson glared at Nisha as she stormed out like a toddler.
Aaran blushed a deeper shade of red,"Thank you, Princess. I am deeply grateful for your words." He bowed so that she couldn't see his face then straightened and grinned.
~~~
Kristen bared her teeth at her when she left,"Believe it or not, she's as cruel when she's sane." She huffed angrily,"Ugh, she makes me feel so.... Ugh!" She snarled,"Stupid panther."

Dawn looked towards the forest then back at Jackdaw. 

~~~~

"Good, I'd assume." He said before rubbing an annoying patch of dirt off his face.
~~~~~

Zia pounced on it like a kitten before treating it the same she did her own.

Jackdaw made a soft sound and then bolted for the forest.
~~~
Racine walked into the cave were Castiel had been put. He had blood on his hands, that he was wiping off. "There has been a mistake. One I mean to rectify. If you'll let me." He told Andromeda.

Aeval frowned at Racine's words. She wondered what mistake.
~~~
Degan pretend to be a news broadcaster, "Oh, Zia, I hate to tell you this, but that traffic jam out here, can be brutal. That commute is a real car killer. Back to you in the studio." He finished with a chuckle.

Last edited:
Taylor whimpered and hid as far back as she could,"Please." She whispered softly,"Just let me go." Her voice shook,"Just let him go. Tell him I love him." She begged slightly embarrassed but she knew it might be the last time Nashton heard from her.

Xavier stood watch as they got the tranquilizer ready. "How about if you behave and walk to the vehicle, I'll bring him out and you can tell him yourself?" He replied.

Xavier stood watch as they got the tranquilizer ready. "How about if you behave and walk to the vehicle, I'll bring him out and you can tell him yourself?" He replied.
Taylor nodded nervously,"Okay. Deal. Just don't tranq me. It'll mess up my head." She tried to explain without giving to much away. She stood and obediently walked over to the men with Nisha's jacket over her shoulder.

Calystia looked over the words they passed.
~
Azure closed her eyes, sitting as still as she could, even the pain made her want to pull away.
~
Idris set down the dishes and returned to the table.

Raymer finally found the exit he needed and took it. They had quite a ways to go, before they got there.
~~~
"You're doing great, we're almost done. I'm really proud of you, Azure." Ashton said encouragingly.
~~~
Sandor took out a section of the newspaper and handed it over to Idris. Without looking up from his article.

Aaran blushed a deeper shade of red,"Thank you, Princess. I am deeply grateful for your words." He bowed so that she couldn't see his face then straightened and grinned.
~~~
Kristen bared her teeth at her when she left,"Believe it or not, she's as cruel when she's sane." She huffed angrily,"Ugh, she makes me feel so.... Ugh!" She snarled,"Stupid panther."

Elina smiled happily and giggled softly. "You are strange, though. You make me laugh." She said honestly.
~~~
Orson looked at Kristen and said, "Don't let others have that power over you. She is just lashing out in anger. Just ignore her outbursts and they lose their appeal. I know it's easier said then done, but you'll see."

Jackdaw made a soft sound and then bolted for the forest.
~~~
Racine walked into the cave were Castiel had been put. He had blood on his hands, that he was wiping off. "There has been a mistake. One I mean to rectify. If you'll let me." He told Andromeda.

Aeval frowned at Racine's words. She wondered what mistake.
~~~
Degan pretend to be a news broadcaster, "Oh, Zia, I hate to tell you this, but that traffic jam out here, can be brutal. That commute is a real car killer. Back to you in the studio." He finished with a chuckle.
Dawn ran after him. Her tail wagged slowly as she did.
~~~
Dust looked over with interest. He longed to shift and smell the blood. Then he would know if it was human or beast.
~~~~
Zia looked up at him, freezing with part of the car in her hand. She went back to destroying it a moment later.

Back
Top Bottom