What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Anna looked to Zypher then headed for the table that the hacker had taken over to look through the files they had, both paper and electronic.
~~~
Aurora reached back and grabbed Aeval's arm "Listen" She said and scratched again, smiling as she heard a response.
~~
"I heard scratching" He said then motioned, finger over his lips as it came again.
"Find anything good?" Zypher asked as he came over to have a look.
~~~
Aeval frowned as she concentrated, but smiled widely as she heard a low voice. "Bingo!" She whispered loudly as she did a happy dance. "Now to get them out......wait! What if they're not friendly?" She asked confused.
~~~
Gammr listened and smiled in the dim light. Her hopes lifted almost instantly.

"Heh, well, I wouldn't call myself a soldier, just a guy with a sense of duty," gushed Asclepius quickly. He awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck for a moment before glancing to the makeshift infirmary. There didn't seem to be much serious injury, but nonetheless, he diligently tended to every scrape and bump.
Xatia just smiled and shook her head slightly, "Asclepius, you are nearly impossible to give a compliment to. " She said with a soft chuckle.

Nidhogg pushed through the thick underbrush. She leaned against her brother during every sudden noise. She thought she crossed Broodmother's path after crisscrossing around for an hour. "Does this smell like brother Valstrath to you? With mother?" Quietly asked Nidhogg.
Razeth sampled the scent and nodded his agreement. "Yes, it does. " He said as he looked to the direction it lead.

"Find anything good?" Zypher asked as he came over to have a look.
~~~
Aeval frowned as she concentrated, but smiled widely as she heard a low voice. "Bingo!" She whispered loudly as she did a happy dance. "Now to get them out......wait! What if they're not friendly?" She asked confused.
~~~
Gammr listened and smiled in the dim light. Her hopes lifted almost instantly.
(*shrugs*)
"Nothing yet sir" One answered, though another shrugged "This is the reports on that gold dragoness, her mates and her eggs"
~~~
Aurora frowned then shrugged and said "Wolves?"

"Yes" The male replied, grinning then listening as the dragons went around tot he door.

Aurora nodded and went to the door to look at it and see if they could get it loose enough for the ones inside to get out.

The wolves will be searching the information that they took from that place. They will let us know when they find anything" Fay said gently.
"Ultimately, it doesn't matter the lineage of this little one. All life deserves the chance to flourish, regardless of its lineage or my personal feelings. Natural gestation will take a while. I will have some time to reflect." Phoebe lay next to the egg. Her brow furrowed as she watched it curiously.

(*shrugs*)
"Nothing yet sir" One answered, though another shrugged "This is the reports on that gold dragoness, her mates and her eggs"
~~~
Aurora frowned then shrugged and said "Wolves?"

"Yes" The male replied, grinning then listening as the dragons went around tot he door.

Aurora nodded and went to the door to look at it and see if they could get it loose enough for the ones inside to get out.
Zypher moved over to have a look. He scanned the information and said, "Storm is the sir of Phoebe's eggs, Their weapon class: Lightning breath. Xavier's a grandfather several times over."

"How do we gather this lock off without the key?" Aeval asked as she looked around. "Do you think those humans have the key" She speculated aloud.
~

"Ultimately, it doesn't matter the lineage of this little one. All life deserves the chance to flourish, regardless of its lineage or my personal feelings. Natural gestation will take a while. I will have some time to reflect." Phoebe lay next to the egg. Her brow furrowed as she watched it curiously.
Fay nodded then smiled at her "It may not matter, but it will still be nice to know, even if only to know what powers the little one will have." She said, determined to find out for her

Zypher moved over to have a look. He scanned the information and said, "Storm is the sir of Phoebe's eggs, Their weapon class: Lightning breath. Xavier's a grandfather several times over."

"How do we gather this lock off without the key?" Aeval asked as she looked around. "Do you think those humans have the key" She speculated aloud.
~
Anna nodded and looked around to see if the wizard was still with them.

~~
"Likely they do, or the main one over the boat." Aurora said then shrugged and looked around too before studying the hinges on this door to see if they could get them loose or off.

Anna nodded and looked around to see if the wizard was still with them.

~~
"Likely they do, or the main one over the boat." Aurora said then shrugged and looked around too before studying the hinges on this door to see if they could get them loose or off.
Upon hearing the mention of Storm and his name, Xavier came to investigate why. "What about Storm?" He asked nervously.
~~
" Wish me luck. I'll be right back. " Aeval whispered as she started to climb down the high stacks creates.

Fay nodded then smiled at her "It may not matter, but it will still be nice to know, even if only to know what powers the little one will have." She said, determined to find out for her
"Indeed," said Phoebe, not taking her eyes from the egg. The crystal shell hardened with exposure to the air, and the wyrmling danced within, tiny and blue. She gasped as the little ember threw a spark. The little embryo was curled up, not even looking very dragonish yet, but she could feel the magic of life, and her instincts kicked in, fighting her inner turmoil.

Back
Top Bottom