What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
25 wasn't sure about all that, but accepted his words. "They are rumored to have multiple lives just because they get out of danger? I would like to meet a cat sometime."
~~~
He noticed he had a follower and turned, trying to lose him among the crates then jumping up to slip over on top of one, resting as he listened for pursuit.
~~~
"Not with this thing on" Aurora said, touching the collar and looking around as they headed for the side of the ship "I can't feel the ocean at all."
~~~
The other male was running interference with Kir and some others while the female was leading another set on a wild goose chase over the ship. trying to get to the control room. If they could get the ship, they wouldn't have to worry about getting home.

Xavier chuckled and nodded, "That is can definitely do. Now to come early up with a suitable name, I first need to know a little bit about yourself. Surely there more in there then battle readiness." He said thoughtfully.
~~~
Nikolai hurried to catch up and ran by the hidden wolf.
~
"Where as I feel the ocean too much. " Gammr managed to get out before she dry heaved again. He hugger the rail miserable and groaned piteously.
~
Viktor was watching the men's incompetence from the security of the ship's bridge. He shook his head as he raised the master control. He flipped open the cover and pressed stun button.

"We were only taught to fight, battles and following orders are all that mattered." 25 said, tilting her head a little. "We go where we are told, fight who we must and live or die by that. The weak die, the strong live."

~~~
Each of the wolves yelped and dropped where they were, hands going to the collars around their necks as the shocks ran through them.

Aurora dropped to her knees, though she kept a hand on Garmr's arm, holding her unintentionally as she was shocked.

Fay came over to Phoebe and pet her head gently "I should go check on the others now that you are settled in; and deliver the message to Asclepius "
"Thank you for your kindness, dear Goddess. Your deeds are truly benevolent to me and my progeny. Good luck to you," said Phoebe to Fay.

Nidhogg craned her neck around, cocking her head to the side. The sound definitely came from under the pond, right beneath the rocks jutting from next to it. Knowing their affinity for water and earth, Nidhogg waded into the pool. Her head dipped underwater. Nidhogg's third eyelids shut out the muck.
Though the murk did not allow her to see far, Nidhogg could feel the slope of the bottom drop sharply. It was much sharper than expected from first glance, and widened out underwater. She could feel clearly her brother's low humming vibrations in the water, so she walked the bottom of the bog until suddenly, she surfaced in an underwater cave. There her brother was, with a very strange sleeping human that curled against him!

"We were only taught to fight, battles and following orders are all that mattered." 25 said, tilting her head a little. "We go where we are told, fight who we must and live or die by that. The weak die, the strong live."

~~~
Each of the wolves yelped and dropped where they were, hands going to the collars around their necks as the shocks ran through them.

Aurora dropped to her knees, though she kept a hand on Garmr's arm, holding her unintentionally as she was shocked.

"Well that is going to change as of now." Xavier replied and looked to Elle to ask "What should we do for fun?"
~~~
Aeval wailed in surprise as he hit the deck.

Garmr yelped at the shock struck.

Viktor spoke on the intercom. " Comply or submit! Two options, I'd advise you to choose wisely. " He then released the button to stop the shocks.

Though the murk did not allow her to see far, Nidhogg could feel the slope of the bottom drop sharply. It was much sharper than expected from first glance, and widened out underwater. She could feel clearly her brother's low humming vibrations in the water, so she walked the bottom of the bog until suddenly, she surfaced in an underwater cave. There her brother was, with a very strange sleeping human that curled against him!
Razeth soon followed after Nidhogg cautiously.

Valsath looked to his sister and stopped the humming to explain, "They trapped Broodmother in this form. We must provide her protection, welcome sister..."and as Razeth surfaced, he added, "and brother. "

"Well that is going to change as of now." Xavier replied and looked to Elle to ask "What should we do for fun?"
~~~
Aeval wailed in surprise as he hit the deck.

Garmr yelped at the shock struck.

Viktor spoke on the intercom. " Comply or submit! Two options, I'd advise you to choose wisely. " He then released the button to stop the shocks.
Elle shrugged and looked over the dragonkin then back to Xavier. "Maybe tag or something?" She didn't know many games for multiple people herself.
~~~
Aurora touched the collar, gasping at the pain then looking to Garmr with fear

The wolves slowly got up and checked to see if there were any guards watching them.

Razeth soon followed after Nidhogg cautiously.

Valsath looked to his sister and stopped the humming to explain, "They trapped Broodmother in this form. We must provide her protection, welcome sister..."and as Razeth surfaced, he added, "and brother. "
"What magic is this, that forces one shape to another, brother? We are dragon, yet she is this thing now? I am not understanding," panted Nidhogg, her voice raising in panic.

~~
Slygotha stirred in her meditative heal-sleep, but did not fully awaken.

Elle shrugged and looked over the dragonkin then back to Xavier. "Maybe tag or something?" She didn't know many games for multiple people herself.
~~~
Aurora touched the collar, gasping at the pain then looking to Garmr with fear

The wolves slowly got up and checked to see if there were any guards watching them.
"Ok, tag. Who wants to be it?" Xavier asked curiously as he looked around.
~~~
"That's right, now come down to the main deck or I'll do it again. " Viktor said over the intercom as he watched them from his vantage point.
Nikolai looked up at the wolf he'd been tracking and had overshot in his pursuit of him. He waved his gun and said with a heavy Russian accent, " He'll do it, so you best listen to the him".

Aeval held her pipe still, unsure what to do and came out slowly. She looked to the wolf that was close to her for guidance.

Garmr shook her head and said when she glanced to Aurora, " Invisible leashes, conniving humans!"

Last edited:
"What magic is this, that forces one shape to another, brother? We are dragon, yet she is this thing now? I am not understanding," panted Nidhogg, her voice raising in panic.

~~
Slygotha stirred in her meditative heal-sleep, but did not fully awaken.
"Magic we all possess apparently. I too have taken human form, but was not trapped there as such. Valstrath looked to Slygotha as she stirred but didn't wake. "She needs her rest, she was almost depleted of all her strength.

Razeth looked to the sleeping human form. Was that really their broodmother? He sampled the air and smelled her essence easy enough.

Back
Top Bottom