What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
The guards looked at eachother with a malicious grin. She thought they were smarter then her, but there were things she didn't know about.
~
"Yes." He replied softly. The mother stood up and he gently picked up a chick and held it against his chest.
(Is he gonna get a "Thanks for saving me," Or is she one of those girls that doesn't say anything
lau.gif
)
Skye quietly scooted closer to him.
Mark touched her and smiled again, settling back to sleep
(You haven't answered Mixie)
(I thought I did, where is it?)

Once they were far enough away from the city Astrid smiled at Raine before shifting into a beautiful albino raccoon. She scurried about, and climbed up a tree.
~
“I had a younger brother once.” He replied quietly. “We were orphaned so it was my responsibility to take care of him. He was born young, and eventually he died from having a heart too weak to live.” He closed his for just a moment as he spoke, recalling a memory.
~
Once she had decided Sonora stepped up to a cashier and made a order of two coffes and two clubs. Turning towards Keira she said, “I think you’ll like it.”
~
Amar rose carefully. Smiling at the two men who helped her up. She thought Zypher was nice, but was too naive to see how wicked he really was. She walked steadily, determined to make it to the humvee without anyone troubling to carry her there.

Raine laughed aloud at Astrid. He watched her change and climb the tree. He then started running and transformed on the run. He then took to the air and called out a triumphant "CAW!", as he landed on a branch just above Astrid. He fluttered his metallic blue-black wings, in a display of pride and joy.
~~
Carrow glanced over at Buchanan and said, "I'm sorry for your loss. That must have been heart wrenching. I, myself had a brother and sister. But after I fell from the nest and shattered my wing, I never saw them again. In fact, I've been on my own since my parents abandoned me. I knew they had other responsibilities. I was just a complication they didn't need. So when they stopped bringing food or even coming to see me, I understood. That's when I first came to the city, for food, then to live. I found anything I ever needed here." She paused a moment then continued "So I feel her loss, for she was all along in the world, orphaned by circumstance. At least until, we found her. Now, she will never want for anything. I will see to it. " She said with conviction.
~~
Keira took the wad of money out of her pocket and counted out enough money to pay for the food. She then handed it to Sonora. " My treat." She said.
~~
As they made it to the humvee, Navar opened the front passenger door and lifted Amar up onto the seat. He then smiled proudly at her. She had such strength and spirit. "You are the strongest female, I have ever met. Now if you will just wait here a moment, while I give Zypher the directions. " He then shut the door and walked to the back of the humvee with Zypher. In very hushed tones he said, "I must take her to the facility. Markus wants her bad. He basically threatened to lock me up for good, if I didn't do this case."

Zypher frowned slightly. "She's special, you can't do this, Navar. What they will do to her. Especially when they find out she's a unicorn. Take her and run, I implore you. They can't find you now, I've taught you all I know. And if they do, I saved you once, know that I'd come for you again. I always will, my friend." He said quietly.

Navar shook his head and said, "I can not set her broken bones. The hospital will ask to many questions. So the lab is the only solution. Maybe they will treat her differently, because she is special. Maybe. " He looked down trying to convince himself of that lie.

Zypher placed a strong hand on his shoulder and said, "Navar you are at a crossroads. Whichever way you go, must be your own choice. You must do this part alone. For they know of me, but the do not know who, or what I am. That is why you are the front man, while my identity is secure. Take the humvee. It is low jacked, but only I can track it. However it turns out. I'll know, one way or the other." He then embraced Navar in a strong hug. The then stepped back and opened the back of the humvee to get his pack of gear, to walk back to the city. After he put it on he held out the keys to Navar. "Good luck, which ever way you choose." Then he turned and started walking off.

Navar watched him go. Trepidations filled his very being. He then went to get in the driver's seat. He started it up and backed down the narrow path, until he found a place to turn around in. Then he headed to the lab.
:)hit I don't want to, but I must! )

Astrid chitter playfully. Reaching out to gently smack at him as if she was hungry.
~
Buchanan listened to her words intently. He began to feel shy, looking around nervously. There was something he wanted to do with all his heart, yet he wasn't sure if the moment was right. Trusting in himself he knelt before Carrow and took her hand lovingly. He had seen how to do that in movies, but what he did next he must do on his own. Choosing his words carefully he said, "Carrow, for the first time in forever I know what it's like to love someone. My heart has been shut up for so long I didn't remember what it was like to be happy. When I met you something inside me changed. You've brought so much joy in my heart that I can't imagine myself without you. Will you please marry me?"
:)love)
~
Sonora looked at her surprised. "Are you sure?" She asked slowly.
~
(No!!! :hit Just kidding, it's exciting!)
Amar smiled at Navar's kind words. All this time she thought she had been whiny, but knew this was only because she wasn't used to- pain. Patiently she waited as they talked, her trust was completely in Navar. (Jerk! :p)

The guards looked at eachother with a malicious grin. She thought they were smarter then her, but there were things she didn't know about.
~
"Yes." He replied softly. The mother stood up and he gently picked up a chick and held it against his chest.
(Is he gonna get a "Thanks for saving me," Or is she one of those girls that doesn't say anything :lau)
Skye quietly scooted closer to him.

"How 'bout I make a deal with you, if I go find any shifter your boss wants then I get to stay out of here." (If they accept, this'll be funny, I have a clever plan:p)
---
"Thank you for getting me out of there..." Gold said, "I should've paid more attention instead of sleeping on a bench. I just wasn't used to staying awake during the day." Gold explained.
(Lol, sorry XD)

Astrid chitter playfully. Reaching out to gently smack at him as if she was hungry.
~
Buchanan listened to her words intently. He began to feel shy, looking around nervously. There was something he wanted to do with all his heart, yet he wasn't sure if the moment was right. Trusting in himself he knelt before Carrow and took her hand lovingly. He had seen how to do that in movies, but what he did next he must do on his own. Choosing his words carefully he said, "Carrow, for the first time in forever I know what it's like to love someone. My heart has been shut up for so long I didn't remember what it was like to be happy. When I met you something inside me changed. You've brought so much joy in my heart that I can't imagine myself without you. Will you please marry me?"
:)love)
~
Sonora looked at her surprised. "Are you sure?" She asked slowly.
~
(No!!! :hit Just kidding, it's exciting!)
Amar smiled at Navar's kind words. All this time she thought she had been whiny, but knew this was only because she wasn't used to- pain. Patiently she waited as they talked, her trust was completely in Navar. (Jerk! :p)

Raine fluttered out of her reached and playfully nipped he tail. Then raven laughed about it.
~~
:)ep Awww! I didn't see that coming. :lol: )
Carrow looked down at Buchanan wide-eyed with shocked. She had never expected this, not in all her years alive. She tried to swallow, but found her mouth was dry. She blinked through her tears to see him better. She slowly started to nod her head yes, as her words had failed her. She bent over to cradle his face with her hands and place a loving kiss upon his lips. Almost as if that was the key to her voice, she said reverently, "Yes! With all my heart and soul!."
~~
Keira glanced around before she nodded her agreement. "Please, it would make me very happy." She said with conviction.
~~
Navar watched the terrain. Being cautious not to get them stuck. He soon pulled out onto a country road, that would lead to the back road of the prison/lab. Finally on level ground, he chance a glance at Amar. He smiled softly at her, even though his heart felt like it was in a vice. He then looked back at the road. To hide his sadness.

Last edited:
(Not annoyed, I just can't remember the name, lol)

Jason smiled at her and nodded "I wouldn't give up until I found her, I would do the same for the rest of you too" He said then glanced to Anna as she came out of the shower, wearing some fresh clothes. 

(Oh! Here it is! It just got buried, lol:p)
Mixie smiled, "Anna, I'm so relieved to see you. I was so worried." Mixie said kindly. "I looked at apartments on the library computer until my eyes hurt," Mixie joked, "and I found a affordable one that's in good shape."

(Oh! Here it is! It just got buried, lol:p)
Mixie smiled, "Anna, I'm so relieved to see you. I was so worried." Mixie said kindly. "I looked at apartments on the library computer until my eyes hurt," Mixie joked, "and I found a affordable one that's in good shape."
Anna smiled and went over to Mixie to hug her gently then moved to the bed to sit down "Good, it'll be nice to get out of this hotel"

Anna smiled and went over to Mixie to hug her gently then moved to the bed to sit down "Good, it'll be nice to get out of this hotel"

Mixie agreed. "Once you guys know when you want to look at it, or if you do, then tell me and I can call the apartment owner." She told them.

Back
Top Bottom