*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "Okay. Now, this thing is called the mouse," Mixie said, holding up a white computer mouse, "move It around on this pad to move the arrow on the screen." And she moved it around, showing that the arrow on the screen would move. "These white boxes are for typing in, and once you've typed in what you want, you click the green arrow with this left button on the mouse, and then it'll show you what you've looked up. And, these keys are for the typing, just click the ones with the letters you need for you're sentence." She looked at Jason, "you try." She said.

2. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

( :lau )
    Raine tilted his head and smiled proudly at her. "Now, see there. You just couldn't wait your turn. Mrs. I'm just going to dive head first into every thing. How's that working for ya?" He asked as he fell backwards and had a good laugh.
    ~~
    Carrow smiled warmly and asked, "Would you like some more? "
    ~~
    Keira nodded at Sonora's logic. Both statements had sound points. " But won't getting jobs be hard with no identification. That is why I have had to find alternative employment. One where they don't ask too many questions." She stated.
    ~~
    Markus waited patiently until she walked past the threshold and sat on the bed, Markus then smiled triumphantly at Amar. "But you are all mine, Amar. No one will ever take you from me,. because you belong to me now." He then slammed the door shut and locked it. As he turned around to face Navar, he slipped the key on a chain and put it around his neck. "Now you and me, have some unfinished business. That's right, I know you must have thought I forgot. I wouldn't forget your commission for delivering such a lovely package." Markus said as he reached into the breast pocket of his jacket, to pull out an envelope thick with money. He then held it out to Navar. "Upon our agreement." Navar looked down as he refused the money. "What's wrong, did you grow a conscience? Has the dog's spirit, finally been broken? By a unicorn? I've warned you, Navar! I have told you time after time, the moment you stopped being useful, to me. You were done! Jenkins, put this dog into a more fitting environment. Get him out of my sight! I don't care how you do it."

Navar finally looked up at Amar one last time, to see her through the large window. He only had time to mouthed three words, "I'm so sorry." Before Jenkins hit Navar in the back of the head, to knock him out. Navar fell to the floor in a heap. Just bairly conscious, as they dragged him away.

3. (Hi peoples)

4. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    (Ill make form as soon as i csn, maybe make a pegasus?)
    Hidden in his room Diaval shited and groomed his bat body. Again he shifted and left his room to stand waiting by the door that led to the garage.

5. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Jason took a seat at the computer and looked at the keys and the mouse then started typing slowly. When he had what he wanted in the box, he moved the mouse to click the arrow and grinned at the results that came up

6. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    (ok :) )

7. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013

Mark chuckled and tapped her nose gently "Got you"

8. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    They all walked out to a silver Sakoya. Mariam got into the drivers seat. Gold got in the back, looking around curiously.

9. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "So, got the hang of it?" Mixie asked him.

10. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

( Hey, Cadeon is heading over to Adel's apartment. :) Are you going to be home?? ;) )

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by