*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "I'm not really a kind of animal, just, a animal." She said. "So...you're a centaur? You better not get caught on those cameras, since you're a mythical animal." Ember warned.

2. JMwolfHorse1

JMwolfHorse1 Out Of The Brooder

Mar 13, 2015
    Outside!!!
    My Coop
    Katrice expression turned into fright "W-why? I just have been kicking them for fun..."

3. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "They will probably want mythical animals, just to keep. I'm not one so I have to just worry about the lab, but there's probably a group that "collects" mythical creatures. Just be careful." Ember told her.

4. JMwolfHorse1

Mar 13, 2015
    Outside!!!
    My Coop
    Katrice explained how she had been playing what humans call "soccer" with them, and she said how her life isn't exciting.

5. JMwolfHorse1

Mar 13, 2015
    Outside!!!
    My Coop
    Katrice looked confused "What do you mean? 'Collect, lab'?" She paused "Who's they!"

6. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    "You found Amar? We will have to get a warning to the others soon."Jason muttered then looked to the hyena again. " Thats a natural reaction to be drawn in by their voices, it helps them to be able to lull those who would harm them so they can escape."he explained then frowned "Very few are immune to their voices."

~~~
    Star frowned and shook her head "I don't know what you are talking about. My voice is just my voice, not a call," She said then looked towards the roomm taking a cautious step towards it. She didn't want to go in, but didn't see a way out without getting shot again.

7. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "There's a lab where they capture shifters and test on them to get their powers, and I'm sure there is another place that keeps the mythical creatures as some sort of prize." Ember explained. "And 'they' is a group of men who use those cameras to know where we are and catch us, then they can do whatever they want with us. They've even threatened other shifters enough to make them bring other shifters to them."

8. JMwolfHorse1

Mar 13, 2015
    Outside!!!
    My Coop
    Katrice said scared "I have to hide! I have to go! I-I went face to face with the camera because I thought it was just a hunting camera or something put up to scare hunters in someone's backyard or something. I tapped it... They have full view of me." Katrice told ember "Those people murdered my parents."

9. JMwolfHorse1

Mar 13, 2015
    Outside!!!
    My Coop
    Katrice loaded her bow. She said "I will shoot every camera I see." Katrice aimed and shot a camera very far off in the distance and it hit the ground with a crack.

10. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "Here, I know what to do. I don't live here, I live in a big house a little ways away from the city. Do you want to stay here or let me take you to a safer place. You can shoot arrows at trees all you want there, since it's not in the city, but you just won't be in as much danger." Ember said.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by