*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

11 vote(s)
    17.2%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.6%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    67.2%
  1. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Zypher looked back at Jason. "You know Amar? What others do you refer to, your pack or the unicorns?" Zypher asked curiously.
    ~~
    (When Jenkins calls her winged nag, he knows she's a uni-peg. He being insulting. :p )

Jenkins sighed deeply. "Alright, the hard way then!" He took aim and just about when he was to pull the trigger, Markus walked in. "Stand down! In fact, go assist Ericsson with that snake. They are about ten minutes out. Oh, and put that thing in that newly designed double reinforced, electrical cube cell. We can't have it shifting and squeezing out of any cracks. "He well be in for a shock if he does!" Jenkins chuckled as he left. Markus was not amused, with Jenkins. He then slowly turned his attention to the beautiful woman with wings and a small horn on her forehead. "Hello, my name is Markus. By what name are you called?" He asked as he slowly walked around her. Looking at her from all angles.

2. NickyKnack

Sandor looked at Autumn strangely. "You have never tasted wild strawberries? These taste very similar. Well, then you're in for a treat." He said as he took a long sip.

3. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (Jenkins needs to get an award for the worst joke ever XD)

4. NickyKnack

Zypher sighed softly. "Well think about this. He couldn't take her to the hospital, no documentation or identification. Not to mention, no medical history. But lastly, too many questions. At the lab, medical doctors, who already know about shifters. Who are both human doctors, as well as, vet familiar. It was not a big jump to his conclusion. I had told him, that if it went bad, I'd come get him. So really, he had to try, the lease of the two evils. By that, I of course mean, the devil you know, which would be the lab." He clarified for her.

5. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "So, are they going to test on her?" Mixie asked.

6. CrazyChickLady7

CrazyChickLady7 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 18, 2015
    Autumn shook her head. "I always ate the greens."

7. NickyKnack

Jenkins walked out the front of the prison, to wait for Ericsson. He was glad they had got that scaly devil. The weapon they could create with its power. The possibilities were endless. Jenkins smiled as the SUV got closer and stopped before the gates. Ericsson entered the code and the gates opened. As they pulled to a stop, Jenkins gave him a look of approval. "Alright, did you shock collar him, so there is no surprise shifts? That viper is lethal." He asked Ericsson. As Ericsson stepped down from the vehicle, he simply said,"But of course. " He then walked to the back of the SUV to open the back doors. There he was, slightly twitching with the shocks. "Markus wants him in the new cell. He's not talking any changes with this one. Which I don't blame him." The three men put on the thick rubber lined gloves to carry the shifter, without getting shocked themselves. "Yes, Sir." Ericsson said.

8. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (So, can he not shift to human or can he not shift to snake? Because he's only 2 1/2 inches thick in snake form, rough scaled bush viper's are small snakes.)

9. NickyKnack

Zypher glanced at them all and said, as his eyes stayed on Jason, " If she has him under this powerful draw, perhaps he will be to distracted to hurt her or let anyone else hurt her. From what I'd heard from the planted bug. Markus was very taken with the girl and he promised to help her, even after he locked her up."

10. NickyKnack

( He was in human when they tranquilized him. It's to keep him from shifting to snake. Jenkins saw him on the video, that's what he ment.)

Last edited: Jul 15, 2015

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by