*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "Well, that's good, at least." Mixie said.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2015
  2. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Sandor nodded and said, "Well, if you don't like it, you don't have to drink it. I just forgot to ask what you wanted. So I did my best guess." He then smiled nicely at her.

3. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (But Rio's neck is thicker than his snake form. If it was a huge anaconda or something, that'd work. Oh well, I'll just have some kinda evil plans XD)

4. NickyKnack

( The current theme with a lot of the shifters in this rp, is that they can't shift when they are in pain or drugged. Now that collar, constantly shocks him. So he's in constant pain. See the correlation now, he won't be able to shift. Like with Navar, the spikes would impel his neck if he shifted. I am getting at, that they have developed technologies, that render the shifters powerless. That way they aren't drugged and you can't rp like that. See what I'm trying to do. If you don't want that, then just let me know. Okay? :) )

5. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (Oh, now that makes sense. Okay!:))

6. NickyKnack

Zypher nodded slightly at her words.

7. CrazyChickLady7

CrazyChickLady7 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 18, 2015
    Autumn politely took the pinkish colored drink. "What do you want to do now." She thought for a moment. "You promised to try for that big ugly stuffed animal." She smiled, repeating his description of the toy.

8. NickyKnack

Sandor grinned widely at her. "That I did. So whenever you want to, we can go over there and win the gigantic tiger." He said with conviction.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2015
  9. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "What does she look like?" Mixie asked curiously.

10. NickyKnack

Zypher took a moment to reclaim her features. "She is fair skinned. She has platinum blonde hair, that has a sparkling about it, that's just magical. She has the the bluest eyes. They feel like, they can look right through your soul. She has pink satin lips, like that of roses petals. Where her voice, was like hearing the song of peace and happiness. She is timid, but everything about her, radiates innocence and purity. It's very humbling, to be in the presence of something so magnificent." He said reflectively.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by