*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

11 vote(s)
    17.2%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.6%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    67.2%
  1. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "You think you can make me upset at this time? No, never. Snakes have, what you call, connections, and it's nothing a dog, cat, or anything can have. It's what keeps any caged snake sane, you see, snakes are more spiritual, they can see spirits, mostly other snakes. The spirits can tell me what's to come, and the future is wonderful. Well, for the animals." Rio looked straight into Jenkins eyes, with a pleased smile. "But I won't say anything other than that about the future, even if you threaten to kill me." Rio didn't show any signs of distress, just a little joy.

2. CrazyChickLady7

CrazyChickLady7 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 18, 2015
    Autumn giggled. "Well, i guess you have two more warm ups."

3. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "Really? Parakeets play no part in the interesting stuff, I guess." Mixie said with a tiny chuckle. "I bet, though, someday they'll get the wrong mythical animal, I mean, they can be dangerous, right?" Mixie asked.

4. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    "Yes. I pity whatever human finds the dark one" Jason said and shivered.

"Jason, don't." Anna said and turned to frown at him

5. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Name: Avenir
    History: unknown
    Personality: gentle, kind, spiritual, intelligent, graceful, mysterious, brave. When she is in morn she sings a beautiful yet sad song, and her voice is manipulating. She cries "sun tears" that heal wounds when she's sad.
    True Form: Phoenix, is as big as a peacock and has beautiful orange feathers, making the bird enchanting.
    Picture/Description: fiery red hair, red lips, pale skin, fiery orange eyes, skinny, beautiful.
    Username: ColorParakeet

6. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "The dark one? What is that, if you don't mind me asking." Mixie asked curiously.

7. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Jason and Anna looked at eachother, something unspoken passing between the twins before Jason looked to Mixie again "It's considered bad luck to speak of her, she is the black unicorn"

8. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (Oh my gosh, that is so funny, I made a form for a black unicorn and her name is caution but in german because the other unicorns knew she was evil in a way, so they named her that.:p)
    "Oh, okay. I won't ask any more about it, then." Mixie said, "have you ever talked to a unicorn?"

9. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    (lol, I know, that's who he's talking about)
    "No, though my father did" Jason said and smiled "Always said that was the loveliest sound when one would speak"

10. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Zypher listened intently, for he was learning something. "How would you let them know? Never mind, that is none of my business. Well, I drove you here to help you, now it seem I need your help, equally as much. Did you still want to come up? For we must do this cautiously. I have never personally had contact with these men. That was Navar's role. For they had found out about him. One of his shifter clients had talked. Telling them everything about his tracking skills. That when these men came to him, with a job he couldn't refuse, literally. It was to find a Shifter for their lab. That was the first, and sadly not the last." He finished quietly.
    ~~
    Markus smiled brightly at her. "Hello Star. That is a lovely name. This place is a sanctuary. In fact our newest resident, is a unicorn, Amar. She's only arrived just today. She is quite shook up and is hurt. We have yet to set her hand, because she won't come out from under the bed. Star, perhaps you could help her?" He asked her concerned.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by