*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Jenkins chuckled softly at him again. "That's good you have your spirits. They can keep you company. For we have nothing but time, and apparently, so do you." He said with a sinister laugh, as he left the room.

2. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "That's amazing. So, what is the strangest shifter you've ever seen, that isn't mythical? I've seen a 10 foot anaconda in the water when I was drinking, but that's it."

3. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Jason looked to him then shrugged "I would let father know, then he would get the word to them. We do not have contact with them ourselves, especially since leaving the pack" He said then shrugged "Yeah, let's see what we can do to help Amar get free."

~~~
    Star frowned a little. She didn't know Amar, since she had cut herself off from not only humans, but other shifters of all kinds. "I could try, but I don't know her" She said softly, still watching the man with concern.

4. NickyKnack

"She of little faith in me. I made a promise, I intend to keep it." He then smiled proudly at her. He held out his hand for the next ball.

5. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "Oh, but I'm afraid you're time may be up soon!" Rio said before he left, he continued to look at the ground, there were snakes slithering around that only he could see. They looked up at him, talking, and he grinned with pleasure.

6. CrazyChickLady7

CrazyChickLady7 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 18, 2015
    Autumn handed him the ball, and stood back as he brought his arm back.

7. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Jason had to think about that one for a bit, but Anna grinned and answered "There are as many shifters as there are natural and mythical creatures I saw a lizard shifter once, but she was shy and hid from me"

8. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "Cool, I really like reptiles." Mixie said smiled.

9. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    "I liked the hedgehog" Jason said reflectively. He chuckled then "Or the porcupine, though that one hurt to meet him"

10. NickyKnack

Zypher nodded as he opened the car door to get out. He said before he did,"When do you head out?"
    ~~
    Markus nodded as he started walking towards the opposite door. "That would be lovely. She is just this way. See, she in a private hospital room. Maybe she will be comforted by your presence. Thank you, Star." He said with respect for her.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by