*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Sandor focused on the two pins. He used his fox's aim and let the ball fly. It knocked one clean off, while the other wobbled wildly, then listed to the right and finally fell. He was all excited, until the man explained that to win the large one, you had to get the all in one throw. But Autumn could choose a medium stuffed animal. He was really to try again. He'd made her a promise.

2. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "So, Jason is going to find your pack and warn them?" Mixie asked curiously.

3. NickyKnack

Zypher smiled at said, "That's fine, I completely understand. So if you'll come this way." He then started walking to the elevator. He pushed the up button and waited patiently for it. "So how much longer does your pack have at the hotel? " He asked Anna.
    ~~
    Markus nodded as he smiled brightly. "Very much so. It's like angels in heaven singing. I am very concerned about Amar, we need to set those bones before they start to mend wrong. I don't want to put her through breaking them again to set them." He explained with sincerity.

4. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Claire had bought a long sleeved shirt and covered her scars with make-up. She then went back to her non-stop job, looking more normal.

5. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013

"Yes, he will tell father, and father will warn everyone." Anna said then looked to Zypher again "We have a few more days right now, though we can extend that if we need to."

~~~
    Star nodded then looked to the door then back to him again "I have never been in human places before." She said then looked to the door again "How do you open it?"

6. NickyKnack

Zypher smiled satisfied at Anna and said, "How about a talk to management here. They just so happen to have the penthouse next to mine, on time share. That means it available for a short time while the owners are away, overseas for the year. That would give you plenty of time to find a more permanent residence. After you." He then indecated that the ladies should go in the elevator fist. Once inside he pressed his floor number.
    ~~
    Markus nodded as he went to open the door for her. "I didn't want you to feel I was forcing you. Thank you for your help." He said politely.

7. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mixie entered the elevator and waited for the others.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2015
  8. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna smiled a little and went into the elevator and leaned against the back wall "We might do that" She said, thinking about it. It would solve the short term problem of having enough room for all of them, though it would also force them to be in a place that was possibly more dangerous.

~~~
    Star dipped her head to him just a little "Thank you" She said then walked inside the room, looking around for the other unicorn girl. "Hello?"

9. NickyKnack

"Good, then I shall make the call in the morning. It will be so nice to have good neighbors. "He said with another smile.
    ~~
    Markus shut the door and walked to the window to watch her progress with Amar.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2015
  10. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "We should see what Jason thinks, first." Mixie said.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by