*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. JMwolfHorse1

JMwolfHorse1 Out Of The Brooder

Mar 13, 2015
    Outside!!!
    My Coop
    Katrice looked at her in confusion and said " H-hope? Huh there is a lot I don't know about the real world. My 'centaur kingdom' made me think that life is, you know, life... I experience death, saw things i wish I had never seen. How are you 'created'? " She paused and said "My centaur kingdom said Marylin ( i may be spelling that wrong ) created us by just and average horse. When the horse shifted, it got stuck half way. That was the birth of a centaur. Her name was Opal, but pitiful hunters murdered her when the forest was cut. Her carcass sold for more money than I am worth. I was still a mere filly when I saw that happen"

2. JMwolfHorse1

Mar 13, 2015
    Outside!!!
    My Coop
    ( I love playing as a character that is more ignorant about the modern day than a bag of chips XD)

3. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "They created me by taking the genes of a horse and the genes of a bald eagle and putting them together. I'm the only one, because once they successfully made one they found out how dangerous it could be, because I was more intelligent than the average human could be." She explained. "And, let me tell you something, to a young mind death seems horrid, but to a older mind, death is another journey, it's something new, and not frightening. To Opal, death might've been another journey."

4. JMwolfHorse1

Mar 13, 2015
    Outside!!!
    My Coop
    (want to pretend Katrice finds a tracking device that is very tiny on embers ear?)
    Katrice smiled and said "Th-thanks... It is still hard to cope with her death, even if I never new her. After she died, how Centaurs lived on is unknown. I have come to thinking I am the last centaur left. The others just... vanished." Katrice moaned "How do you live in these horrid fleshy hooves! These things are so annoying! When do we get to your house. When can i transform again." Katrice expression turned into a fussy state, like a newborn baby.

5. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (I don't think that'd be possible, because while Ember was being caught etc she was awake, so if they put something on her ear she would've known and taken it off)
    "I can see it, it's close. Here, put these on." Ember took off her sandles and gave them to Katrice. "I'm pretty used to walking in human form with no shoes on, so you can use these."

6. JMwolfHorse1

Mar 13, 2015
    Outside!!!
    My Coop
    ( sorry, I might not have been on this rp for that 0.0) Katrice looked at the sandals then looked back up at Ember. She said " What is this, this, this thing!" Katrice tried to figure out how to put them on, but failed pitifully.

7. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (For what? Lol, Katrice's reaction to everything XD)
    "They protect your feet." She said, "they're called shoes." She put one on her feet and took it off, to show her how to use it.

8. JMwolfHorse1

Mar 13, 2015
    Outside!!!
    My Coop
    (It is so much fun playing as her XD She is... ignorant, very, very ignorant XD)
    Katrice put them on and said smiling wide "Like human horse shoes!" Katrices eyed widened and she said "Is that your place?," she said pointing to the big building. She ran to catch up to ember, and tripped. Katrice was sent flying forwards and yelled "THESE SANDALS ARE CURSED!"

( I laughed myself at this XD [​IMG][​IMG])

9. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Ember sighed and went to help Katrice get back up. "They're not cursed, it's just that you aren't used to the weight of shoes, so it messed you up. That is my house, and as you can see, we're really close."
    (Oh...my...goshXD CURSED SANDLES!:p)

10. JMwolfHorse1

Mar 13, 2015
    Outside!!!
    My Coop
    (Lol I had to, I had to!)
    Katrice said "Oh... yeah." She tried to walk correctly in the sandals, but was wobbly. Katrice giggled and she said "These sandals are odd. I really need help, a lot of help!" She paused "Thank the heavens I found you!- she giggles some more- Your house is the biggest thing I have seen... well the only house I have seen..."

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by