• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
(Lol I had to, I had to!)
Katrice said "Oh... yeah." She tried to walk correctly in the sandals, but was wobbly. Katrice giggled and she said "These sandals are odd. I really need help, a lot of help!" She paused "Thank the heavens I found you!- she giggles some more- Your house is the biggest thing I have seen... well the only house I have seen..."

Ember chuckled, "well, it's not really big, but big." She said. "You can turn into your animal form, now. There are no people around." She told Katrice, seeing her struggle with walking.

Katrice said cheerfully "Thank the heavens, once again... does anyone else live here?" Katrice transformed and reared "It is great to be back baby!"

Katrice said cheerfully "Thank the heavens, once again... does anyone else live here?" Katrice transformed and reared "It is great to be back  baby!"

"Well, I have a friend who does, and she's human. But don't worry, she likes shifters and knows I am one. That's another reason why this place is safer, because if the lab people start knocking on the door and see a normal human answer, they'll most likely just leave." Ember explained.

Katrice walked up to the door and looked at it. She said "Oh, yeah." She tarnsformed and could finally fit she reached for the door and opened it,holding it open for Ember. She asked "What is this girls name, is she home? Aren't mythical creatures more valuable? Harder to get and harder to manage?"

Katrice walked up to the door and looked at it. She said "Oh, yeah." She tarnsformed and could finally fit she reached for the door and opened it,holding it open for Ember. She asked "What is this girls name, is she home? Aren't mythical creatures more valuable? Harder to get and harder to manage?"

Ember walked inside. "Her name is Carly, and she should be home. She is completely trustworthy, don't worry. I've known her for years." Ember said. "She may be getting groceries or something. Anyway, let me show you around."

Katrice smiled and shut the door behind them. She followed behind Ember watching everything. Katrice said "If you got a dime for every question I could ask at this very moment, you would live in a house 4x this size!" Katrice giggled as she admired everything.

Katrice smiled and shut the door behind them. She followed behind Ember watching everything. Katrice said "If you got a dime for every question I could ask at this very moment, you would live in a house 4x this size!" Katrice giggled as she admired everything.

Ember chuckled. "Well, what's your first question?" Ember asked.

Katrice pointed at the moving pictures on the tv, and she stated "What is that!" She ran to it, poked it then screamed a little and jumped back. Her heart was pumping, and her chest was heaving. She looked at Ember saying "What is this monster! Is it another shifter?"

Katrice pointed at the moving pictures on the tv, and she stated "What is that!" She ran to it, poked it then screamed a little and jumped back. Her heart was pumping, and her chest was heaving. She looked at Ember saying "What is this monster! Is it another shifter?"

"It's a television, it can't hurt anything." She said. She turned it off, "but keeping it on costs money. Carly must've left it on." She said. "This is the fridge." Ember said, pointing to it, "it has food in it. Mostly fruits, nothing a horse or human couldn't eat. Any other questions?"

Back
Top Bottom