*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. JMwolfHorse1

JMwolfHorse1 Out Of The Brooder

Mar 13, 2015
    Outside!!!
    My Coop
    Katrice looked around and said "Nothing important.... Uhhh whats money? It sounds very important."

2. JMwolfHorse1

Mar 13, 2015
    Outside!!!
    My Coop
    Katrice said "I don't believe transforming in the house would be ok. -she laughs- I am way to big and the dirt from my hooves would litter the ground..." Katrice asks "If i transform in the backyard, don't i have a risk of a passerby in a car seeing me? Would I have to go back in the woods, wait no the cameras." Katrice groaned and rubbed her back "Is there a place for me to lay down? I can sleep on the floor if there isn't a place. I am sort of used to it..." Katrice then jerked her head to her right and pointed at the stairs "What the---" Something, or someone cut her off.

3. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Ember pulled out some money from her pocket, it was one dollar bill. "This is a dollar, if you want to be able to get a home, food, clothes, etc, you need this. And this." She pulled out a bunch of coins. "The faces on the dollars and coins are our past United states presidents." She said.

4. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Ember looked to the right also.

5. JMwolfHorse1

Mar 13, 2015
    Outside!!!
    My Coop
    Katrice said "Are presidents like alphas, leaders? Also, what cut off what I was saying, was it just a noise, or someone at the door?"

6. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "Basically." Ember than checked the door and saw a package. "Oh! The mailman must of brought this here. It was just my birthday and so Carly bought me something. I'll just set it on the table until she gets back." Ember said. "Anyway, presidents are basically the leaders, and every few years we get a new president."

7. CrazyChickLady7

CrazyChickLady7 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 18, 2015
    Autumn watched as the pins fell. "You did it." She smiled.

8. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna looked to Mixie again and smiled "Yeah, he usually likes the places I do anyway also. Besides that, he told me I could pick for him"

Last edited: Jul 16, 2015
  9. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "Okay, then I'm sure it'll be great." Mixie said and smiled.

10. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Zypher glanced between the two. "Well, that's good to hear. They are three bedrooms, and if that's not enough, I only use one in my penthouse. So I could offer two more, to your pack." He said with a shrug

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by