*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mixie laughed, "So, what other mythical creatures have you seen besides unicorns? Or are there only unicorns?" Mixie asked.

2. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Sandor took the ball with a determined look. He then threw it hard and knocked the top pen off. Sandor looked back at Autumn and growled low. He then held out his hand for the last ball.

3. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Jason smiled to the others and got out of the car, looking to him then to the girls. "Anna?" Anna looked to him, getting out and coming around to his side. The twins moved away a little and talked quickly and quietly before Jason turned and left and Anna came back to Mixie and Zypher.

Anna looked back to MIxie "There are many more creatures than unicorns"

~~~
    Star followed him after a hesitation. She didn't trust him, and likely wouldn't trust him, but she was intrigued at the thought of seeing a unicorn shifter.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2015
  4. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Rio went to sleep, he was very tired, but was excited for what was to come.

5. NickyKnack

Jenkins made like he couldn't hear the crazy snake. He decided to go give Navar a physical work over, that was sure to make his day. He had always hated the wild dog. Now he could do what he wanted to him.

6. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mixie got out of the car, shutting the door.

7. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna looked back to MIxie "There are many more creatures than unicorns"

8. NickyKnack

Zypher watched the two talking as he waited by the car. When Jason left and Anna came back, he had his answer. "I guess, he's headed out right now?" He asked tentatively.
    ~~
    Markus lead her to Amar's room. He glanced back at Star. "She right in here." He said as he slipped the key in the door and unlocked it. He explained, "It's for her safety. There are a lot of men here."

9. CrazyChickLady7

CrazyChickLady7 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 18, 2015
    Autumn smirked before handing over the ball. "Hmmm. Two out of three. Can he do it?"

10. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    "Yeah, it's best to try to get the word out as quickly as we can, to give the others the chance to hide or run as they choose." Anna said and smiled at him a little "He'll be back soon enough

~~~
    Star looked at the door curiously then back to him. "Do you think our voices are magical?" She asked curiously. She didn't even reach for the door. "That other one said I was trying to do something with my voice, like this one I think"

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by