*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "Wow. That makes me wonder, how many mythical creatures are in those woods. They must be extremely sneaky and cautious, because nearly no one sees them." Mixie said, thinking. "I wonder if I've ever seen one in my parakeet form, but just didn't pay attention."

2. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Rio started waking up slightly. He yawned and two large fangs showed, dripping venom, though Rio showed no sign of attacking or wanting to, he wasn't fully awake yet.
    (I actually did want him to have fangs when I made his form, but I think I forgot, or maybe I didn't. Anyway, so he has fangs:p)

3. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Jenkins sat in a chair outside the cell, watching the slowly waking snake. He was enjoying the show and the victory of his team catching him.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2015
  4. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Slowly but surely Rio started waking up. His vision was blurry, but he sat up, looking around and rubbing his eyes.

5. CrazyChickLady7

CrazyChickLady7 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 18, 2015
    Autumn hopped up. "Lets go!" She grabbed her drink and headed towards the games.

6. NickyKnack

Jenkins got up to walk around the cell to look at him. "You really shouldn't provoke us. But then if you never would've shifted in front of that camera, we never would have knew you existed. So thank you for that. Oh, and if we hadn't been on our way to investigate you, we wouldn't have made it to the winged unicorn in time. So once again, thank you." He said with attitude.

7. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "Someday you will regret saying that. You can't live forever, and it's harder to live at all when every animal wants to kill you. Someday you'll meet someone who knows who you are, how you act, and it'll be someone you can't beat, and you'll pay for even trying." Rio said.

8. NickyKnack

Sandor stood up and walked beside her. He looked at the different types of games. He then decided on a ball throwing game. All he had to do was knock down three wooden pens and he had three balls to do it. He took out the money needed to play. He then took the three ball he was given and handed two to Autumn, for safe keeping. He focused and threw. He just nearly had it, but it was a miss. He looked at her and said, "That was a warn up." He said quietly.

9. NickyKnack

Jenkins chuckled softly at his words. "Such big words and grand predictions coming from a snake in a cage. I have yet to meet one I can't conquer. So many have tried, but yet, I'm still standing. In fact, do you want to know what we have developed, for all the weak or too tame animal shifters? We have created a vaccine, that traps you into your animal forms. Fun stuff there. To see that look in there eye when they are injected as a human and know that it is the last time they'll ever take that form again. Oh, the sadness and panic. But best of all, the horror as they have no control over their final shift, poetic really." He explained with immense satisfaction.

10. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    "We have seen many, wolves are the guardians after all, though our parents have kept that role" Jason said softly then sighed "We don't try to interact unless they want to, we leave them be even when we see them. They are pure beings and do not deserve to be caged."

~~~
    Star frowned at the change in men, watching this one that now circled around her. "I am Star" She said after a long pause. She drew her wings in close against her back, finally feeling less dizzy as the last of the drug wore off. "What is this place and why am I here? I want to go back home"

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by