*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Jason was the last to get off, and double-checked that everything was off before moving the box into the hallway to take inside the penthouse.

Anna went in and to the side before pausing to look at the new people in the room. "Hello?"

Ember kept close to Cadeon as she looked around the hallway then the room as they entered

~~~

Estelle smiled at that and tilted her head a little to change where she was petting then almost purred "Yeah, I feel your hand, that feels good" She said, letting her eyes close

2. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

( Um, I made like your character was asleep, Star and Dawn are there with you. Navar is talking with the Serpente.)

(Aurelius explained that Amar is the key to Xavier unlocking the original shifter spell. Because unicorns are so long lived and she is the last pure blooded unicorn shifter left. Her bloodline goes all the way back to the original spell, that's why it's the key. Markus has now focused all his attention on finding Amar. Navar stayed not knowing this, he just felt the strong need to protect her. )

Last edited: Aug 16, 2015
  3. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    (Oh, ok :D )

4. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    (Nicky, what about Azure. I never saw Degan's reply...)

5. NickyKnack

( this is not real time. The time line is off a bit. :) )
    Navar embraced Amar lovingly. "I just couldn't leave you again. It was tearing me apart trying. My place is with you." He explained.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2015
  6. NickyKnack

Sandor looked down at his plate. He didn't understand the urgency. It was night and they were safe for now. "We have to wait for Andy as well, Autumn. He is a shifter as well. Is he going to want to come.?" He asked her as he got up from the table.

7. CrazyChickLady7

CrazyChickLady7 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 18, 2015
    Autumn shrugged. "I guess."

8. NickyKnack

(I don't know how to answer that.:/ )

Degan watched her, trying to figure her out. It had been so long since he'd had social interaction.

9. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    Amar looked down, realizing she was blushing. "I'm glad you did. I didn't know what I'd do without you."
    Azure stood up, drying herself after she had shifted to a human. She stepped out of the bathtub and walked over to the door. Pressing her ear against the cold, metal door as listened for anyone walking down the hall, closing her eyes which helped her focus better.

10. NickyKnack

Luce looked up as the door opened ans Anna and the others came in. They had just finished Raine wing. She stood up and smiled happily at Nashton. She also did a double take at the two new faces.

Raine growled at the unexpected noise. Because he was still blindfolded. But he kknew that Astrid was still holding him. So he settled down again.
    ~~~
    "We are here to help you. Nurse! Please hold still, Sir. You are injured." The attending physician said.
    ~~~
    Keira didn't trust that tone. She waited to see what she would do.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by