What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
In the room, there was two beds, one sofa and a chest of draws. On the chest of draws, there was a telephone, a kettle, two cups and a few other miscellaneous objects such as tea bags and sugar packets. There was another door that led to a fairly large bathroom with a loo, sink, bath/shower and a toothbrush stand.
Birch jumped on one of the beds. Chillie copied Birch and jumped on the other bed. Oakley sighed with relief. Though he missed the forest, he was glad that he had learnt about humans and the city. He flicked the kettle on. "Want something to drink?" He asked Rodney.

(I just realised you put Marco... Did you mean Rodney? @LittleBrownie)

( XD Yeah I was answering all RPs at once LEL)
Rodney nodded at Oakley," Yes please" he said. Rodney was a bit dehydrated for he had not drank anything all day.

Astrid awoke as the first ray of sunlight shone through the windows. She crawled down from the dresser and gently tapped on Raine's shoulder.

( XD Yeah I was answering all RPs at once LEL)
Rodney nodded at Oakley," Yes please" he said. Rodney was a bit dehydrated for he had not drank anything all day.

(XD)

"Will tea be alright?" Oakley asked. The kettle clicked, it had finished boiling.

Jason woke and stretched, waking Anna. They both got up and looked around the room then went to get ready for the day, splashing water on their faces to wake up

Astrid awoke as the first ray of sunlight shone through the windows. She crawled down from the dresser and gently tapped on Raine's shoulder.

Raine awoke alert. He looked around frantic but saw only Astrid. So he settled down. He looked up at her and said, " Good-morning, how did you sleep?" He then stood up and hopped off the bed, to stretch out his stiffness.

Back
Top Bottom