What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
The next morning Mixie got up early and was listening to music, she had taken a shower but had to put on the same clothes she already had on. She was waiting for Jason and Anna to get up so she could tell them she was going to search for a job.

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Sweetie got up and out of bed, she walked out of the hotel to also find a job of some sort of job. She found a little bakery and they needed help boxing everything. She got 10 dollars a hour for boxing, and selling all of the sweets.

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Norman slept a little late but once he got up he walked outside. So many people were walking around, doing things. Someone walked by him, "Sir, do you know where I can get a job?" He asked, "Well, there's a grocery store that needs someone to scan and bag items." The man said, he began to walk again. Norman got that job, and got 12 dollars an hour, besides his 20 minute lunch break.

Harold spent some extra time with his wife, just having some time together, and then he put his uniform on and went to work. So many people were acting so strange. He had no idea why this happened so suddenly, but it did.

Jen got up and went to a clothing store. "Ma'am, could I get a job here?" Jen asked, she was denied many times because she was albino and that would drive away customers, but she finally got a job with bagging and scanning groceries, and she didn't get a lunch break and got paid 10 dollars a hour.

Sparrow quickly started talking to people, making them laugh, etc. He tried to find a job as a comedian, and there was a club that needed help, so he planned a interview in four days to see if he was the right man for the job.

Mixie woke up. "Thanks, that was my shower for the day." She joked. She got ready for the day and talked to Anna and Jason, "I'm going to the nearby club to see if I can get a job. What are you going to do?" Mixie asked.

Mixie woke up. "Thanks, that was my shower for the day." She joked. She got ready for the day and talked to Anna and Jason, "I'm going to the nearby club to see if I can get a job. What are you going to do?" Mixie asked.
"They won't be open until after noon." Jason warned as Anna went to go get a shower now

"They won't be open until after noon." Jason warned as Anna went to go get a shower now

"Ah, okay. Well, I might as well look for other jobs that open in the morning, just in case I don't get accepted. Plus, I need money for a guitar or something." Mixie said.

Jason nodded and watched her "Just be careful out there."

"I will, don't worry." Mixie replied. She walked out the door and out of the hotel.
She walked along the sidewalks, looking for a place she'd want to work at. If she couldn't find one then she'd look for one that paid well. She tried to stay away from people in general.

Harold kept noticing strange people, they were all alone, looked scared, and NONE of them had jobs. He felt like something bad would happen soon, but other than their odd behavior they seemed normal.

Back
Top Bottom