What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Tuktu turned the opposite direction catching Faline."Ha who got tricked now." Tuktu laughed. Faline laughed and went off to play with the other children. Tuktu sat down on the bench technically panting. "She is fast." He stated
"Yes, she is" Anna agreed, smiling and watching the young girl playing so happily

Skye walked over to the farthest corner from Mark. She sat down on the floor. She had a bad headache, and stared silently at the ground.
"Come here" Mark said after a while. He pored some water into a bowl and set a rag on the table then looked to her again.

She nodded, beginning to understand.

" would you like some?" Rodney asked
She thought for a moment and nodded.
Tuktu turned the opposite direction catching Faline."Ha who got tricked now." Tuktu laughed. Faline laughed and went off to play with the other children. Tuktu sat down on the bench technically panting. "She is fast." He stated

"Yes, she is" Anna agreed, smiling and watching the young girl playing so happily

Skye walked over to the farthest corner from Mark. She sat down on the floor. She had a bad headache, and stared silently at the ground.

"Come here" Mark said after a while. He pored some water into a bowl and set a rag on the table then looked to her again.
Skye hesitantly walked to the table. After a moment she slowly sank into a seat.

She thought for a moment and nodded.
Skye hesitantly walked to the table. After a moment she slowly sank into a seat.

Rodney turned back to the brew once it clicked. He poured the coffee into two cups and added sugar and creamer
June took a sip, but set it back down as she burned herself.
"Well, what are we good at?"' He inquired.
"What are you doing?" She asked, getting up.

"Well I'm not sure what I'm good at but I was thinking about working in a pet shop. What about you?"

He nodded, "I think I can do that too."

After she was sitting, he took the rag and dipped it into the water then gently started cleaning away the blood from her cuts

It was painful, and she pulled away. She shot him a reluctant look, not yet ready to trust him.

June took a sip, but set it back down as she burned herself.
He nodded, "I think I can do that too."
It was painful, and she pulled away. She shot him a reluctant look, not yet ready to trust him.
"Be still, this is the forest, any cut needs to be tended before it gets infected" Mark said then winced and frowned "Or was the forest"

Back
Top Bottom