What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
June took a sip, but set it back down as she burned herself.

He nodded, "I think I can do that too."

It was painful, and she pulled away. She shot him a reluctant look, not yet ready to trust him.

"Be still, this is the forest, any cut needs to be tended before it gets infected" Mark said then winced and frowned "Or was the forest"

Skye tried to be still, but winced continually.

It was painful, and she pulled away. She shot him a reluctant look, not yet ready to trust him.

" just wait for it to cool down" Rodney said and got her a cool cup of water
(Heheh, I taught him that. ;) )

( my awesome teacher XD)

Last edited:

"well sometimes they don't have more than one opening, but we can try." She hoped that they would get a job together, but at the same time she wondered what doing something on her own would be like.

"Hunt, and hike. Do you ever do these things?" he inquired.
~
"I'd love that," She smiled.

Carrow shook her head, "No I was young when I was left on my own." She looked away from him. "I was too slow in human form to hunt, so I came to the city to scavenge." She finally looked back up at him and said, " Well you teach me how Wolverines hunt? That way I can regain some of my wilderness back." She asked hopefully.
~~~~~
"Okay." Raine finally set her down and stepped a half step away. He slowly grasped her left hand and brought it up to place it over his right hand over her heart. He followed that by taking her right hand in his left and placed it over his heart. To which he over lapped his right hand over hers. Raine paused to give her a shy smile, before he continued the raven bonding ceremony. He looked deep into her eyes and began to recited the raven's oath, "Heart of my heart, love of my soul. Together we fly, until we are old. We both have choosing this bond ever stong. If fate ever takes you, I'll shall soon come along." Raine then took her hand from his heart and kissed her palm. He nodded for her to do the same, with his hand over her heart.

(Hi, first I was like who the heck are you! Lol.)

(LOL, I had my username changed to something more fitting. XD)
( ;) )
Skye tried to be still, but winced continually.

Mark held her chin a little as he finished up then bandaged her and went to throw out the bloody water and rinse out the rag in the waterfall. 

Skye remained quiet, remembering what he had done as she began to wonder if she should trust him. But after what had happened, she decided not too.

"well sometimes they don't have more than one opening, but we can try." She hoped that they would get a job together, but at the same time she wondered what doing something on her own would be like.
"Alright," she sighed.

He shrugged, "perhaps they won't have a job at all." He replied.

"Hunt, and hike. Do you ever do these things?" he inquired.
~
"I'd love that," She smiled.

Carrow shook her head, "No I was young when I was left on my own." She looked away from him. "I was too slow in human form to hunt, so I came to the city to scavenge." She finally looked back up at him and said, " Well you teach me how Wolverines hunt? That way I can regain some of my wilderness back." She asked hopefully.
~~~~~
"Okay." Raine finally set her down and stepped a half step away. He slowly grasped her left hand and brought it up to place it over his right hand over her heart. He followed that by taking her right hand in his left and placed it over his heart. To which he over lapped his right hand over hers. Raine paused to give her a shy smile, before he continued the raven bonding ceremony. He looked deep into her eyes and began to recited the raven's oath, "Heart of my heart, love of my soul. Together we fly, until we are old. We both have choosing this bond ever stong. If fate ever takes you, I'll shall soon come along." Raine then took her hand from his heart and kissed her palm. He nodded for her to do the same, with his hand over her heart.

He smiled proudly, "I would be glad to show you how."
~
Astrid carefully memorized it, and placing his hands over her heart, recited the oath.

( ;) )
Skye remained quiet, remembering what he had done as she began to wonder if she should trust him. But after what had happened, she decided not too.
"Alright," she sighed.
He shrugged, "perhaps they won't have a job at all." He replied.

"that would be a possibility, if it weren't for the red 'Help Wanted' sign posted in the window." She shrugged,"Jobs are important but it doesn't have to be that one."

Back
Top Bottom