What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
"I don't know why is he here now?" She noticed Andy for the first time, but glad she had something to support her argument with.

Sandor looked back at the living room, for a moment, then looked back at her. "Okay, point taken. But we have to be careful, all right? That guy out there is, Andy the raccoon."

Last edited:
Andy looked up at Sandor and the girl who had just came in. They were arguing in the hallway.

Autumn took a deep breath."Maybe we should go somewhere more private to talk about this."

Last edited:
Andy looked up at Sandor and the girl who had just came in. They were arguing in the hallway.

Autumn took a deep breath."Maybe we should go somewhere more private to talk about this."

( They are not arguing, you be nice!)

Sandor nodded and led the way to his room at the end of the hall. He held the door open for her, then followed her in.

(Andy is my other character that I originally made to RP with Natalie he is now at the apartment I sent u an RP earlier but I guess I didn't explain he is a raccoon.)

"Ok. That is Natalie. She is a shifter I met at a restraunt.

Sandor chuckled softly, "But what kind of shifter? I think I smelled wolf. Now, she sweet little Autumn, could or would bring down a doe. You are making very dangerous friends. Is she even of sound mind? Can she be trusted? All of these questions, you should have been asking, BEFORE you brought her here. Do you understand, why?" He quietly asked her.

(Oh)

Natalie dreamed of she being caught and killed. She saw autumn being taken away by the police. That boy on the couch running away, horrified.

Natalie woke up with cold sweat and hard breathing.
" Just a dream" Natalie said to herself. She tried to go back to sleep, but she only closed her eyes at the wall beside her.

"Well did you interrogate the raccoon? Or did you ask him one question and decide to be best friends?" Autumn was becoming increasingly frustrated.

Back
Top Bottom